WRATH ARCANE- awesome new brand

May 15, 2008 @ 22:51
any thoughts on this brand? i am really loving their stuff. combine a military-ish look with a progressive fashion feel, and everything is super slick and clean. what the fuck am i even talking about?? hahah.. just real solid stuff. and really great prices!!

May 16, 2008 @ 08:29
I hate the name but their jackets are beautiful. How I wish they had a few women's cuts in there.
May 16, 2008 @ 09:07
agree w/ both replies above me (especially the women's cuts part.....)

wondering - what's the price point?
May 16, 2008 @ 14:58
I don't like it very much. The detailing is over the top and cheap looking on a lot of the pieces. Some nice stuff though.

\/\/\/\/
They're and American brand based out of something like Iowa. Their price point is midrange to high end. Blackbird are a stockist for them and you can do e-mail orders. Most of the detailing comes off via buttons.
May 16, 2008 @ 15:00
looks sick, any more information on it ?
May 22, 2008 @ 20:48
A few pieces here and here.
May 22, 2008 @ 20:55
their outerwear is nice. don't see where you get great prices from... pretty expensive imo
May 28, 2008 @ 19:30
^^ cosign.
Jun 14, 2008 @ 19:48
After looking over their collections, I really like their coats and button up shirts.
I'll be looking forward to their Fall 08 releases.

(wrath arcane is also available at tobi.com)
Jun 15, 2008 @ 14:35
Get wrath arcane at shopsureel.com
ya ths line is awesome i have a few pecies including the black trench and the grey hoodie you can still get a couple things from this online shop i found who are not over priced at all compare to the prices i have seen in other boutiques

here is the link for the wrath gear

http://www.shopsureel.com/products.cfm?Brand=Wrath%20Arcane
Please login first to reply.