Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 24, 2008 @ 10:20 AM
Medasyn

For $590?!?! XS
February 24, 2008 @ 11:40 AM
goatfacekillah

i'm pretty sure its $590HK
which is about $75
February 24, 2008 @ 01:33 PM

Inactive

but then if its only 590 it sounds too cheap
February 24, 2008 @ 03:04 PM
Gwiz Fin

true dat
February 24, 2008 @ 04:01 PM
ogc163

your wasting your time trying to find a solid answer here. all youre gonna get is "the fabrics are of such high quality" and/or the usual streetwear diss " if you dont like the price go rock [10 deep,stussy,crooks and castles,supreme,etc] instead"
February 24, 2008 @ 04:32 PM

Inactive

The fabrics are of such high quality. and now im dissing streetwear look at me. if you dont like the price go rock ,lets go with supreme ftw, instead
February 26, 2008 @ 02:32 PM
ClockworkJ

While it has to be said that what sets certain high end (japanese) brands apart from 10deep etc is the material and overall quality, mastermind is still ridiculously F***kin excessive. there comes a point where a tshirt cannot be more than just a thsirt, you can make it out of the finest egyptian cotton and make it limited to 20 pieces worldwide but its still just a tshirt and 500 for a tshirt is ridiculous. Ive never seen any mastermind stuff in the flesh, but I cant in a million years see how they can justify their insane price tags.
February 26, 2008 @ 05:57 PM
Raw Selvedge

There are many overpriced Japanese brands that may not be very different in quality and construction that sets itself apart compared to other brands but MMJ definately is superior in terms of quality and construction. Most of their tees are a very nice silk/cotton blend and the cutting of them are slimmer and suit superior fashion much more than, say, NBHD. Their stuff is also super limited and hard to get. Even on yahoo.jp, you will mostly only see size S stuff which is tiny. Cliffedge's prices are very high though. If anyone is interested, I'm selling this in XL which fits like a L in NBHD and Undercover tees. Brand New with tags, only selling it coz I bought L and XL so see which one fits better. I'm keeping the L. XL MMJ stuff is extremely hard to find. US$370 shipped Worldwide for the XL. I have many refs on bapetalk2.com so you can check them out there. Same username.

February 26, 2008 @ 07:23 PM
brynw

good luck bro
March 4, 2008 @ 04:31 AM
lbdas.22

anything that is japanese is expenisve.

word
March 5, 2008 @ 12:13 AM
Evident

[SIZE="3"][FONT=georgia""]Here is the closes answer I could find... [/SIZE][/FONT]http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1714683_1714625_1714287,00.html
March 5, 2008 @ 01:19 PM
Piers

[SIZE="3"][FONT=georgia""]Here is the closes answer I could find... [/SIZE][/FONT]http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1714683_1714625_1714287,00.html

quite the article
March 8, 2008 @ 09:06 AM
Relevent Muzik

because there are people that will buy it because its 590.. Same thing with anything else. Yes it may have higher quality but i guess thats it... Also the quanity made... same thing with dunks costing 1500-2800.. for some kicks..
March 10, 2008 @ 02:26 PM
Evident

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I think like the guy said in the article,that he keeps his prices high sort of so to not sell out ....cause a lot of companies offer there clothes that are affordable to everyone and at the end of the day the brand gets played out ....So keeping it at high price keeps them from having to experience that [/FONT][/SIZE]
March 10, 2008 @ 06:17 PM
ClockworkJ

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I think like the guy said in the article,that he keeps his prices high sort of so to not sell out ....cause a lot of companies offer there clothes that are affordable to everyone and at the end of the day the brand gets played out ....So keeping it at high price keeps them from having to experience that [/FONT][/SIZE]

I can see where hes coming from, but at the same time I still think that the prices are a bit excessive. Having said that, the Japanese have more disposable income than we do, so comparitively its not that expensive. Its like for most of us, a Rolex is well out of our price range, you have to be making big bucks to want to spend that much on a watch, but in Japan its quite common for middle class "salarymen" to own a rolex or similar. The reason is that, first of all the majority of (big city) people dont actually own a house/appartment and many japanese companies pay half the cost of their employees accomodation expenses, add to that the fact that space is at a premium (people dont have the room to fill up their houses with junk) and that public transport is highly efficient(many people have no need to own a car) and what have you got left to spend your money on? Why mastermind Japan of course.
Credit goes to Milspex for explaining all of this.
March 10, 2008 @ 08:00 PM

Inactive

I can see where hes coming from, but at the same time I still think that the prices are a bit excessive. Having said that, the Japanese have more disposable income than we do, so comparitively its not that expensive. Its like for most of us, a Rolex is well out of our price range, you have to be making big bucks to want to spend that much on a watch, but in Japan its quite common for middle class "salarymen" to own a rolex or similar. The reason is that, first of all the majority of (big city) people dont actually own a house/appartment and many japanese companies pay half the cost of their employees accomodation expenses, add to that the fact that space is at a premium (people dont have the room to fill up their houses with junk) and that public transport is highly efficient(many people have no need to own a car) and what have you got left to spend your money on? Why mastermind Japan of course.
Credit goes to Milspex for explaining all of this.

I don't believe that you'd have to be making a lot of money to own a Rolex watch. Maybe to teenagers it is well out of their range but I believe that any working middle class are able to afford a Rolex. This of course it only out of experience and observation of my surroundings.

Also regarding on what else to what else do you spend you money on other than MMJ thats really assuming they don't have a family or anyone to support AND that the individual is highly irrational with his spending.
March 14, 2008 @ 12:38 PM
ClockworkJ

I don't believe that you'd have to be making a lot of money to own a Rolex watch. Maybe to teenagers it is well out of their range but I believe that any working middle class are able to afford a Rolex. This of course it only out of experience and observation of my surroundings.

Also regarding on what else to what else do you spend you money on other than MMJ thats really assuming they don't have a family or anyone to support AND that the individual is highly irrational with his spending.

I was mainly talking about younger people, as I doubt too many middle aged business men are walking around decked out head to foot in MMJ, so they wouldnt neccessarily have any family to support but Im not going to argue about the irriational spending, I still think you have to be a bit "irrational" to spend that much on a tshirt. As for rolexs, I dunno, I know nothing about watches, I guess it depends on the model and your salary, but you still have to have a fiar amount of disposable income to drop over 2 grand on a watch.
March 20, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
sneaker_ivan

pick up my mmj denim last wk...not sure if their tees fit me, got to try them first
March 20, 2008 @ 05:26 PM
Lin

^
how much did this cost you..
March 20, 2008 @ 06:56 PM
jooyok

I cannot believe you guys actually buy this shit. Wasting 400 dollars on a t shirt is beyond dumb. They do have nice looking quality articles tho.
March 26, 2008 @ 12:03 AM
Evident

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I do want to get one of the Marilyn Monroe Tee's that they put out just for the spring/summer..I think that there kind of original for coming up with that concept...The whole GodFather skit has been done to many times now!!![/FONT][/SIZE]
March 27, 2008 @ 04:07 PM
sneaker_ivan

got another shit mmj from the godfather series
March 27, 2008 @ 05:29 PM

Inactive

that godfather series on the right is a bit of a waste of money i think...
rather get some lvl 4 nbhd
March 28, 2008 @ 12:16 PM
sneaker_ivan

yea i want to sell that godfather one
got quite a few NBHD level 4s already....but still missing a lot
March 28, 2008 @ 08:42 PM
Optimus82

those jeans look nice. i like the one on the right more except for that godfather logo being on there.
April 8, 2008 @ 05:52 AM
Kabuki_Kai

a mastermind japan shirt in singapore club 21 go for 1999 sgd ...when i saw dat shit my mouth dropped
April 8, 2008 @ 06:39 PM

Inactive

those jeans look nice. i like the one on the right more except for that godfather logo being on there.

without the godfather logo its......

nothing, really.
April 21, 2008 @ 04:12 AM
Kabuki_Kai

For $590?!?! XS

its japanese...
September 30, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
jeddahblaster

they are simply a work of art in the field of streetwear design.

Please login first to reply.