Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 5, 2008 @ 08:16 AM
2 fn low

i have a serious addiction to hats...more so then anything else..I was looking around HB and didnt really see any threads to keep people updated on customs and various hats...Mostly New Era...I see the threads for Mighty Healthy and Mishka and etc etc but what about companies like World NYC and Black Lightning and general custom New Eras from shops like Rock N Jocks and Fitted..So maybe we can get a thread going just for hats, this way smaller companies and customs are excluded...

Anyway, ill start off

One People Project x World NYC - One World Fitted...theres going to be a total of 144 of these...72 to be sold at World NYC and another 72 to be sold at select retailers and the One People Project web store..Due to come out in Feb sometime..No word on price.

www.sneakerobsession.com/1512/one-people-project-x-world-nyc-one-world-new-era/

January 5, 2008 @ 08:18 AM
2 fn low

Custom New Era colorways...SF Giants, LA Angels and LA Lakers...All available at Fitted Hawaii...No word on how many there are...The Giants hat is denim

www.sneakerobsession.com/1479/new-custom-59fiftys-at-fitted-for-08/

January 5, 2008 @ 08:20 AM
2 fn low

Here
January 5, 2008 @ 01:21 PM
amplive

damn.. those are nice
January 5, 2008 @ 01:43 PM
hypism

Custom New Era colorways...SF Giants, LA Angels and LA Lakers...All available at Fitted Hawaii...No word on how many there are...The Giants hat is denim

Do I have to call to order these?
January 5, 2008 @ 01:55 PM
2 fn low

werd call Fitted Hawaii to order those...they dont have an online shop yet...Guys are made cool though.
January 5, 2008 @ 02:00 PM
2 fn low

FreshJive New Era Shield Fitted...I ordered one of these but im still waiting to get it..

www.sneakerobsession.com/1390/freshjive-new-era-mask-shield-fitted/

C-Collective x New Era Glow In The Dark Cap

www.sneakerobsession.com/1207/c-collective-x-new-era-glow-in-the-dark-cap/

January 5, 2008 @ 02:04 PM
Medasyn

Anyone got any size 7 1/4 for sale based in the UK?
mostly lookin for Dog Ears, and like those cool lookin ones.
January 5, 2008 @ 04:54 PM
iHype

Do those CCollectives really grow in the dark? razz
January 5, 2008 @ 05:39 PM
your_highness

step your hair game up and stop rocking hats.
January 5, 2008 @ 07:34 PM
Mike B

FYI, we'll be getting the winter fitted's from Benny Gold sometime next week along with the tee's. I'll post once we get em.

January 5, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
2 fn low

step your hair game up and stop rocking hats.

whats wrong with rocking hats? I know people who get a fresh cut every 5 days but yet rock a fitted just about every day...Has nothing to do with your "hair game"...Its a fashion sense...Look at people like Russell Simmons...Almost 50yrs old, rocks a fitted daily with his professional wear...Step ur maturity up and stop being a hater
January 6, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
2 fn low

This one is kinda old now but im lookin to find one somewhere...Nike box fitted..

www.sneakerobsession.com/921/nike-box-fitted/

January 6, 2008 @ 12:29 AM
boomshokalocka

DOPE &) &) any idea on how much they charge for shipping to cali if i call in the order?
January 6, 2008 @ 01:33 AM
2 fn low

i think its one set price for shipping but i could be wrong...I pay $10 and i live in NY and it takes about a week to get here....Not the quickest but usually worth the wait for that fresh custom fitted u cant get anywhere else
January 6, 2008 @ 01:34 AM
2 fn low

No hate but you must not be to bright if you think a glow in the dark fitted is a good idea.

i like the idea...which is why i own other products that glow in the dark, shirts, sneakers, mishka hats...
January 6, 2008 @ 01:44 AM
Adam Sofa

oo my that Agassi leaders joint!! I'm cool with the owner of leaders so hopefully I got my set on lock!
January 6, 2008 @ 06:04 AM
2 fn low

Kool Aid fitted to go along with the Kool Aid sneakers coming out from Reebok...They arent New Eras though sad

www.sneakerobsession.com/1504/kool-aid-x-reebok-fitted/

January 6, 2008 @ 06:05 AM
innovazn

i need this hat in 3/8ths
if someone can find me this i would appreciate it
January 6, 2008 @ 06:10 AM
2 fn low

Mishka Snakebite Fitted...Due to come out sometime this year from Mishka..

www.sneakerobsession.com/894/mishka-snakebite-fitted-hat/

January 6, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
eutum

Mishka always be coming out with some crazy New Eras
January 6, 2008 @ 12:00 PM
2 fn low

indeed they are
January 6, 2008 @ 12:21 PM
todrunk2walk

FYI, we'll be getting the winter fitted's from Benny Gold sometime next week along with the tee's. I'll post once we get em.

do u guys do phone orders
January 6, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
Mike B

We do phone orders. I don't know if we'll be sellin the BG line over the phone though. I'll let you guys know when the goods come in.
January 6, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
your_highness

whats wrong with rocking hats? I know people who get a fresh cut every 5 days but yet rock a fitted just about every day...Has nothing to do with your "hair game"...Its a fashion sense...Look at people like Russell Simmons...Almost 50yrs old, rocks a fitted daily with his professional wear...Step ur maturity up and stop being a hater

first of all, i am far from being a hater. i just tell it how it is instead of how it might be. russel simmons is an old fart and needs to dress more his age. "mature" folks don't wear hats on a daily basis, but hey...can i borrow one of your hats to play baseball?
January 6, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
2 fn low

first of all, i am far from being a hater. i just tell it how it is instead of how it might be. russel simmons is an old fart and needs to dress more his age. "mature" folks don't wear hats on a daily basis, but hey...can i borrow one of your hats to play baseball?

to each their own...this is of course your own opinion but their are many who im sure think differently, including myself...U calling Russel Simmons an old fart and that he needs to dress more his age proves you have hate in you...Arent people entitled to dress how THEY want to dress, instead of dressing how every other man is dressing? Why do u even care how another man dress anuway, u homo? (dont lie, judging another man by his clothing).... Do you want everybody on the street to be looking the same, pretty much have the same style? There are "mature" folks who still wear skater clothing all day long, or like 50-60 year old guys who do tattoos and are covered in rock band tees and etc etc..People who wear this shit everyday to work or out wherever they may be...Look at people like Wes Humpston, or Tony Alva and the guys from Dogtown, u can still catch them in skater clothes and hats....This is all a sense of fashion...If a guy wants to wear a fitted then hes more then welcome to, doesnt make him any less of a man and most defiantly doesnt mean he doesnt know how to handle whatever it is hes doing...Thats all that matters in the world, if u can handle ur business then it doesnt matter if u wearing tight clothes, baggy clothes, no clothes or a ninja turtle costume...Put the haterade down and "mature" a lil bit urself.
January 7, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
your_highness

to each their own...this is of course your own opinion but their are many who im sure think differently, including myself...U calling Russel Simmons an old fart and that he needs to dress more his age proves you have hate in you...Arent people entitled to dress how THEY want to dress, instead of dressing how every other man is dressing? Why do u even care how another man dress anuway, u homo? (dont lie, judging another man by his clothing).... Do you want everybody on the street to be looking the same, pretty much have the same style? There are "mature" folks who still wear skater clothing all day long, or like 50-60 year old guys who do tattoos and are covered in rock band tees and etc etc..People who wear this shit everyday to work or out wherever they may be...Look at people like Wes Humpston, or Tony Alva and the guys from Dogtown, u can still catch them in skater clothes and hats....This is all a sense of fashion...If a guy wants to wear a fitted then hes more then welcome to, doesnt make him any less of a man and most defiantly doesnt mean he doesnt know how to handle whatever it is hes doing...Thats all that matters in the world, if u can handle ur business then it doesnt matter if u wearing tight clothes, baggy clothes, no clothes or a ninja turtle costume...Put the haterade down and "mature" a lil bit urself.

hahaha. ^how much time and effort did you put into that...? it sure is long. don't get mad, get a hobby!
January 7, 2008 @ 02:18 PM
Citizen-16657

The Owners Favorite.
January 7, 2008 @ 05:22 PM
2 fn low

hahaha. ^how much time and effort did you put into that...? it sure is long. don't get mad, get a hobby!

prob like a minute, maybe a minute and a half...Learn how to type my man and you too can type fast....Use 10 fingers instead of 2, i know u can do it.

and i got plenty of hobbies :D

collecting hats being one of them, racing being another, photography, computer graphics, collecting die cast cars, shutting haters like you up and etc etc...
January 8, 2008 @ 05:28 PM
YaYoPusha

DIPLOMATS, GREEN LANTERN, SUPREME, TEAM ROC, NOMIS DESIGN, .01 Hats just updated. GETTING RID OF ALMOST ENTIRE COLLECTION. CHECK THE SIG, CATCH YOUR SELF A DEAL. NEW ISH UPDATED DAILY!!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdafittedking

Please login first to reply.