Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 28, 2007 @ 12:29 PM
hadesnuggz

you a mad hater man...not ANYONE can use photoshop and make the layouts he does. if they could his site wouldnt be popular

i am friends with the co-founder of the site (not dave). and yes he came out with the good idea at the good time. it's not called luck it's called good business.

do i like his style. no i think he wears his clothes too big. and overdoes a lot of outfits but he has created a popular image on myspace to help promote his website.

you can say you dont like his style but you just seem mad jealous of his money man.

Dont tell me im a hater,
You can take a couple photoshop classes and youll be able to make all of those wack ass layouts.

The fact is yeah, anyone can do that. You just gotta have internet skills,
come up with an idea and act on it.

Thousands of people do the same thing, Theyre called "webmasters." Jackass.
November 28, 2007 @ 08:17 PM
t_town

Well not everyone wants to spend money on photoshop classes and they arent readily accessible you jackass.....

freeweblayouts was one of the first websites of its kind. to hate on his style is one thing..to hate on his hustle and business...well i suppose you have nuttin better to do...lol
November 28, 2007 @ 09:55 PM
hadesnuggz

Whatever makes you feel better... |0
November 28, 2007 @ 10:27 PM
darkch0colate

Stop hating.

He's smart but also stupid.
November 29, 2007 @ 08:27 AM
picn!k

For anyone who said "he works hard so he deserves it"

I work tech support for Apple computers. Jobs like this are easy as hell. It is the most mind numbing boring job in the word but I do not make $100,000 a month I am still broke.

For anyone who got rich on the internet chances are they never worked to hard for it. It is easy sh*t which basically involves sitting on your ass all day long using the same computer programs over and over.

But props to the guy for marketing his site and making cash. To each their own.
November 29, 2007 @ 11:11 AM
hadesnuggz

lol @ the dude hating...

Id say the funny thing is that you faggots made a thread about the dude to sit here and give him compliments...

Yall like a bunch of little girls n shit.

Dude in the video looks like Chili from TLC.

Get off his nuts. >sad
November 29, 2007 @ 03:56 PM
t_town

yo
lol steady hatin....
November 29, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
hadesnuggz

lol steady ridin...
November 29, 2007 @ 09:14 PM

Inactive

:sigh: for all who think he is ugly, pls view his comments, and picture comments, all coming from girls, than compare them to YOUR personal picture comments and comments.....its a shame it had to get this far..
November 29, 2007 @ 11:54 PM
zurejwen

stupid idiot needs to get out of that ghetto house before buying all that garbage.

yea its one thing to lamp at your folks crib and stack loot and then move out, but with the money he's spent on all that gear he could make a down payment on a fuckin house

Please login first to reply.