Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 29, 2007 @ 09:58 PM
corkscrewed

i just wanted to blow off some steam here. so i'm at the flea market today (Patapsco to be exact...Bmore folks know what i'm talking about), and i was just amazed at the amount of bootlegging going on! i almost fought this guy when i called him out on selling fake sh!t. he was trying to get me to buy a pair of fake Tiffs for $85!!! they didn't even have the diamond tag on 'em! he was like "$85, you can't beat that!". having just bought a REAL pair of Tiffs earlier this week, i let him know that his sh!t was fake, how much a real pair costs, and how i knew his joints was fake. he got all mad and was like "what're you tryin to say? i don't sell fake merchandise!" and then he came from behind his little booth and tried to get in my face! WTF!!!! granted you expect some bootlegs at the flea market but damn yo! i saw Tiffs, Pee Wee's, the sloppiest looking fake Jordans i've ever seen, se7en jeans, True Religion, Rock and Republic, Artful Dodger, a sh!tload of Air forces, Ed Hardy....breathe....new era, diamond supply co, mighty healthy, and bapes. all i was tryin to cop was a cheap studded belt! does it piss anyone else off when you see cats rockin the bootleg version of the same stuff you spend your hard earned money on?
September 29, 2007 @ 11:56 PM
DrHuxtable

wow i ain't bein there in a min but if you don't wanna see the stuff don't waste your time at the flea market
September 30, 2007 @ 01:45 PM
CuttyBuddy

Lol yup I only live an hour away from B-more and I've been there. In the neighborhood near Patapsco, they have THE fakest Jordans. I was going to call out the kids wearing fake J's, but decided to keep quiet and laugh to myself. And it's weird too, I went into Baltimore wearing a legit pair of Thunder 4's, and everyone was looking at me like I was wearing fakes confused
September 30, 2007 @ 01:49 PM
dalek

Lol yup I only live an hour away from B-more and I've been there. In the neighborhood near Patapsco, they have THE fakest Jordans. I was going to call out the kids wearing fake J's, but decided to keep quiet and laugh to myself. And it's weird too, I went into Baltimore wearing a legit pair of Thunder 4's, and everyone was looking at me like I was wearing fakes confused

I've always found that funny. I'm a teacher at an Intermediate School in NYC. Whenever I wear my Jordans, at least one kid will say "Why you wearing fakes for?" I never call them out on their fakes though, 'cause I feel bad.

What I don't get though is why not be like "Damn, that's cool... one of the teachers wears Jordans."
September 30, 2007 @ 03:43 PM
CuttyBuddy

^ Damn... your students bag on you for wearing J's? Different in my school. We had a sub come in once, with a pair of cool grey XI's, and all the kids just went, "Damn man, you got some fresh ass Jordans on," or "I really like your XI's." I've never seen a teacher get accused for rocking fake gear when they're wearing J's... sorry man.
September 30, 2007 @ 04:05 PM
Hugo.

i just wanted to blow off some steam here. so i'm at the flea market today (Patapsco to be exact...Bmore folks know what i'm talking about), and i was just amazed at the amount of bootlegging going on! i almost fought this guy when i called him out on selling fake sh!t. he was trying to get me to buy a pair of fake Tiffs for $85!!! they didn't even have the diamond tag on 'em! he was like "$85, you can't beat that!". having just bought a REAL pair of Tiffs earlier this week, i let him know that his sh!t was fake, how much a real pair costs, and how i knew his joints was fake. he got all mad and was like "what're you tryin to say? i don't sell fake merchandise!" and then he came from behind his little booth and tried to get in my face! WTF!!!! granted you expect some bootlegs at the flea market but damn yo! i saw Tiffs, Pee Wee's, the sloppiest looking fake Jordans i've ever seen, se7en jeans, True Religion, Rock and Republic, Artful Dodger, a sh!tload of Air forces, Ed Hardy....breathe....new era, diamond supply co, mighty healthy, and bapes. all i was tryin to cop was a cheap studded belt! does it piss anyone else off when you see cats rockin the bootleg version of the same stuff you spend your hard earned money on?

lmao tell em why you mad
September 30, 2007 @ 04:07 PM
Kiwi.

Were you honestly expecting a 100% legit top of the line quality market?
Oh and please stop talking about your tiffanys no one gives a shit.
September 30, 2007 @ 04:13 PM
G60

call the FBI razz
September 30, 2007 @ 06:01 PM
dalek

^ Damn... your students bag on you for wearing J's? Different in my school. We had a sub come in once, with a pair of cool grey XI's, and all the kids just went, "Damn man, you got some fresh ass Jordans on," or "I really like your XI's." I've never seen a teacher get accused for rocking fake gear when they're wearing J's... sorry man.

Yeah... I guess they just think they're cool. I'm sure if I worked at a high school or even in a middle school in one of the bad neighborhoods, it'd be a different story. The kids at my school are very stuck up.
September 30, 2007 @ 06:08 PM
corkscrewed

Were you honestly expecting a 100% legit top of the line quality market?
Oh and please stop talking about your tiffanys no one gives a shit.

like i said...i went there to pick up a cheap studded belt. i was just surprised by the amount of bootlegging going on. and for the record no one gives a shit about your funky ass attitude. i hardly think mentioning something once constitutes me "talking about my Tiffanys". fall back...please.
September 30, 2007 @ 06:16 PM
Billman

I wasn't shocked to see fake 10 Deep in a local shoe store back when the Cool Grey IIIs released, and they just keep multiplying. The most retarded thing are the fakes on ebay, since when was Supreme making the side logo New Era with heart print fabric?? Who in their right fucking mind would buy that shit!? But come on man, your from Bodymore, Murdaland so you should know your city is almost the capital of fakes. Hope your belt you got wasn't fake too.smile
October 1, 2007 @ 06:13 PM
Kiwi.

like i said...i went there to pick up a cheap studded belt. i was just surprised by the amount of bootlegging going on. and for the record no one gives a shit about your funky ass attitude. i hardly think mentioning something once constitutes me "talking about my Tiffanys". fall back...please.

ok....so i broke down and spend the dough and copped a pair of Tiffs. now i need a shirt to match. i'm searching the net as we speak, but i thought i'd ask if anyone knows of any fresh a$$ shirts to...

Oops. We have discovered that your stupid and you cant dress yourself. Good shit.
October 2, 2007 @ 02:10 PM
tommyroks

dam ppls are always getting served on this forum..

its a flea market dude what you expect? If i have time to push bootleg at the market i would too..its easy money.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.