September 14, 2007 @ 02:47 PM

T-Shirts from Maharishi (high end UK streetwear label) often retail for as much as $400 USD.

dude u cant be serious..if they do have a t-shirt retail for $400. That is no where close of being STREET.
September 14, 2007 @ 07:12 PM
Free Agent

I think streetwear is more punk rock based while urbanwear is more hip-hop based.

Haha, wow....
September 14, 2007 @ 07:17 PM
Free Agent

Honestly, reading this thread....i mean, wow....

Streetwear didn't start when The Hundreds launched their first line, guys.
September 14, 2007 @ 08:20 PM
cupski

How many people rememnber when stussy was mall wear. Shit was so played. LOL
September 14, 2007 @ 08:34 PM
Nerdyck

streetwear is more of an underground type thing.urbanwear is more of a mainstream rap inspired thing that faggots wear to try to act hard and be hella tight.streetwear is much better.i also like that most kats dnt know what ur rockin' half tha time nd it throws them off because there always askin me stuff like"damn dawg,were u get that???" or "what brand is that? 10deep???,i never heard of it."my vote goes to streetwear.
September 14, 2007 @ 09:15 PM
Bumpy Johnson

streetwear ftw!!
September 14, 2007 @ 09:57 PM
mize2DX

Honestly, reading this thread....i mean, wow....

Streetwear didn't start when The Hundreds launches their first line, guys.

^^ THANK YOU...Im also speechless..This " STREETWEAR" thing is not NEW. Remember when you could only buy " Echo " in a few stores in Nyc...Could count them on one hand.
September 14, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
Birdman Jr

i hope thats sarcasm if not SMH >sad

PS the again your sn is birdman jr

why are you shaking your head? if you knew prices to both then you would see that its a major difference. btw, my sn isnt birdman Jr. that is my user name. what does that have to do with anything? "like clockwork?" what are you juelz santana?.. lets not take this somplace where nobody wants to be..ya know.. like your closet maybe?..you get the picture
September 14, 2007 @ 11:10 PM
yuropeank

why are you shaking your head? if you knew prices to both then you would see that its a major difference. btw, my sn isnt birdman Jr. that is my user name. what does that have to do with anything? "like clockwork?" what are you juelz santana?.. lets not take this somplace where nobody wants to be..ya know.. like your closet maybe?..you get the picture

Lmao....oh boy just got mixed!!
January 27, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
kitelifeco

while urbanwear are often mass-made for the consumers that live in cities and can't afford streetwear.

that's an oxymoron in my opinion, to live in NY, miami or LA and can afford sean jean which is in the same ball park price as crooks shirt.

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

February 4, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
kitelifeco

hey guys and gals!! can you check out our sites and tell us what you think is this streetwear or urban wear? Thank you for taking the time out.

http://www.kitelifeclothing.com/
http://www.kitelife.bigcartel.com/

Live Free.Fly High.
KiteLifeCo. "its not style, it's a lifestyle"

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

Please login first to reply.