August 30, 2007 @ 04:39 PM
HipHopPunk

you ppl are too much. HB ppl are funny. hate is not good. peace
August 30, 2007 @ 05:51 PM
Peter Lawford

fuck stars and straps.

i swear to god that shit makes me sick. id rather be photographed on the cover of time magazine rocking boot cut jeans and a pair of skechers than be caught dead in one of those bullshit tees.

and no plenty of companies could be just as big as them but they cut back on production to stay limited and not saturate the market.

no shit.
August 30, 2007 @ 05:59 PM
AboveSb

fuck stars and straps.
i swear to god that shit makes me sick. id rather be photographed on the cover of time magazine rocking boot cut jeans and a pair of skechers than be caught dead in one of those bullshit tees.

lmao
August 30, 2007 @ 06:02 PM

Inactive

See the problem is...

You people actually give a fuck.
September 3, 2007 @ 12:57 PM
suppish

I was on Famous way before any of these wiggas/emos/skaters were. I had to get it imported from USA to the UK.

But I don't rock it anymore due to it's popularity and availability.

There's no wiggas/gangstas wearing Famous in the UK. Just loads of emo/scene kids.

If it ain't excluse then it ain't for me.
September 3, 2007 @ 04:03 PM
~K@ng~

i remember my friend wearing famous a couple years back i thought it was dope.
now its everywhere
September 3, 2007 @ 05:28 PM
Shanklin

I was on Famous way before any of these wiggas/emos/skaters were. I had to get it imported from USA to the UK.

But I don't rock it anymore due to it's popularity and availability.

There's no wiggas/gangstas wearing Famous in the UK. Just loads of emo/scene kids.

If it ain't excluse then it ain't for me.

Thats retarded.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

September 3, 2007 @ 05:52 PM
TheCityOfChi

^ co sizzle so i wonder if he has himself some bape boxers or some shit lol
September 3, 2007 @ 06:40 PM
norcalstarz

i think everybody and there mom rocks it up here in nor cal....
and i hate every second of it!
September 3, 2007 @ 07:34 PM
Advantage

People feel special when wearing this brand or what? Pretty played out in my opinion. Kids must feel exclusive wearing this shit, like they found it in the BACK of the mall where people don't look
September 4, 2007 @ 07:21 AM
IbarraTheGreat

at the mall i saw a group of guido boys matchin decked out in famous, belt buckle, shirts, hats. and of course signature head bands and capri pants. you should come to jersey and see the type of shinanigans these guys pull off, and girls fall for that shit.
September 4, 2007 @ 10:05 AM
Branden James

[QUOTE=Advantage
September 4, 2007 @ 01:28 PM
VinnieG24

yeah it's a little redic...imo,it will ruin the brand if everyone is wearing it it will go out of style quicker...rip von dutch ha
September 6, 2007 @ 01:30 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

i've been done with it for a while now although i still have a famous shirt i like
September 6, 2007 @ 02:01 PM
Sanoroc

hella people are wearing the BIG BLACK Tees now too.
September 6, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
myswag

I remember like 2 years ago in school(freshman year) I bought two of there tees at the mall and when I wore them to school everyone was asking what what the fuck was I wearing now 1 out of 3 kids is wearing that shit. Most of there designs are plain as shit that's another reason I don't fuck with them.
September 7, 2007 @ 08:25 PM
Advantage

Or maybe they just like the designs?

I guess so.. I still just think its played out. But I see a tendancy of some kids at my school that act cocky wearing it (reason why I said the statement). But I guess everyone gotz there own steez. I basically think its like the elite brand of the mainstream surf type brands (quiksilver, billabong, volcom, etc.)
September 8, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
Like_Clockwork

man theres tons of kids at my school rocking this shit its too ridiculous razz
September 8, 2007 @ 04:51 PM

Inactive

Someone is handing out free gear.
September 9, 2007 @ 12:04 PM
Koolice21

i dont hate cuz i got a couple shirts but i use it to just sk8 in so mines are always torn up but too many ppl think its some kind of swag and i cant stand ppl who wear things that prolly 10 out 15 kids are wearing it and say they the only ones that has that ish...
September 9, 2007 @ 12:25 PM
jessejessej

ha never liked famous nor rogue status..it seems like a dick ride brand..re-used designs and me-too brands need to die
September 9, 2007 @ 09:54 PM
The24th

FAMOUS? ain't none of you mufucks is "FAMOUS"... and never will be!!!

...quit wearing that shit. someone needs to start a brand called "FAILURE"... cause i'm sure most of you can relate to that a whole lot more.

hahahahaha preach brotha PREACH!!!
September 9, 2007 @ 09:58 PM
The24th

ha never liked famous nor rogue status..it seems like a dick ride brand..re-used designs and me-too brands need to die

your very right in a sense...they both got there fame from famous people being involved with the brand and with that comes mad kids that dont know what the brand is about to rock this shit...when famous first came out it was strictly a punk rock brand no one else knew about it until they seen travis rockin it every where then it clicked to them....Rogue didnt get HUGE until rob n big came out then mad kids who had no clue all of the sudden wore rogue status. in my view rogue is a real dope brand very good designs and the gun show is fire no matter how many kids rock it but it ha gotten a bit out of hand.
September 10, 2007 @ 12:06 AM
L

This is pretty funny that a thread like this was created, because the exact thought has entered my head... but I work in a supermarket and the amount of guys coming in with a Famous shirt is pretty high actually... its whatever though.
September 10, 2007 @ 04:43 PM
Sbkid755

at the mall i saw a group of guido boys matchin decked out in famous, belt buckle, shirts, hats. and of course signature head bands and capri pants. you should come to jersey and see the type of shinanigans these guys pull off, and girls fall for that shit.

so, true. upstanding citizens are forced to do it because it gets the vag

Please login first to reply.