Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 16, 2007 @ 09:25 PM
djfashen

Shot with D-LUX 3 at 2007-08-17

Shot with D-LUX 3 at 2007-08-16

Shot with D-LUX 3 at 2007-08-16

King & Duck at The Arizona Biltmore
2502 E. Camelback rd. Suite 144
Phoenix AZ 85016

Phone - 602-840-2037
Phoenix Stand up!
August 16, 2007 @ 09:35 PM
dynamicduohype

I'm no hater, but are you waiting for a bulk of your stock to arrive? Or is the rent just really cheap?
August 16, 2007 @ 09:47 PM
araw at bituin

o shit! im checkin this out asap :D
finally theres a streetwear shop in az

http://instagram.com/qyel

August 16, 2007 @ 09:50 PM
three

nice store. is it yours? if so could i get the buyers contact?
August 16, 2007 @ 10:00 PM
B.O.W.D.

I'll check this out sometime this weekend.

Just got in town, definitely a good look for AZ.
August 16, 2007 @ 10:31 PM
djfashen

I'm no hater, but are you waiting for a bulk of your stock to arrive? Or is the rent just really cheap?

Uh... Ok, you obviously Have no understanding of the politics, time, and money that goes into opening a store. Especially at probably one of the most upscale shopping centers in all of Arizona. (And most of our stock is in the back)
August 16, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
kickflip180

*This is a good look, I'm in there Sunday.
August 17, 2007 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

Uh... Ok, you obviously Have no understanding of the politics, time, and money that goes into opening a store. Especially at probably one of the most upscale shopping centers in all of Arizona. (And most of our stock is in the back)

i think youre overreacting to his comment. your store DOES look sparse. not saying anything bad against it, cuz it looks REALLY nice, but the first thing that popped into my head when i saw the pics was

"DAMN, thats a rich looking store and they have barely any product."

and i know the politics, time and money that goes into opening a store, and i still got that reaction. im sure you guys have more product coming in, but dont jump down the kids throat cuz he was making an honest and truthful observation.
August 17, 2007 @ 02:33 AM
djfashen

Over it.. If you're in AZ, and you want dope stuff and friendly service, come check us out. We have plenty of new product for fall coming in the next few weeks, and its the only store of its kind in AZ selling AUTHENTIC streetwear and sneakers.
August 17, 2007 @ 10:07 AM

Inactive

touchy... no one's hating on you dude.
August 17, 2007 @ 03:38 PM
orkomunja

buyer's contact info please...thanks!
August 17, 2007 @ 03:42 PM
RedOraNYC

nice

Red Ora NYC

August 17, 2007 @ 04:00 PM
$tevO

i think youre overreacting to his comment. your store DOES look sparse. not saying anything bad against it, cuz it looks REALLY nice, but the first thing that popped into my head when i saw the pics was

"DAMN, thats a rich looking store and they have barely any product."

and i know the politics, time and money that goes into opening a store, and i still got that reaction. im sure you guys have more product coming in, but dont jump down the kids throat cuz he was making an honest and truthful observation.

cosign
August 17, 2007 @ 04:05 PM
dynamicduohype

You kidding? Trust me, I've worked retail, I know. I know that sneaker retail is incredibly hard.

But I look at your store and see a huge store with 30 sneakers on one wall and 10 tees on another.

Minimalism is one thing, but this just looks sparse.

So you got a 10 Deep account, but I'm guessing no Nike account.

I'm sure you did your homework and put your blood and sweat in this place though, so best of luck.
August 26, 2007 @ 11:52 AM
emgee420

one of the best shops in phx
can wait for them to start getting some fall collections in. dude runnin the place was pretty cool too. this is my new place to shop smile
August 26, 2007 @ 11:56 AM
emgee420

You kidding? Trust me, I've worked retail, I know. I know that sneaker retail is incredibly hard.

But I look at your store and see a huge store with 30 sneakers on one wall and 10 tees on another.

Minimalism is one thing, but this just looks sparse.

So you got a 10 Deep account, but I'm guessing no Nike account.

I'm sure you did your homework and put your blood and sweat in this place though, so best of luck.

for someone who will probably never go to the shop you're really talking out of your ass on this one...the kids of the biltmore crowd (local reference) will eat this up...and anyone else whos into streetwear and hates shopping online or goin to la or sd to get it.
August 27, 2007 @ 10:03 AM
Deco

always thought that the biltmore would be the best spot - are you guys affiliated with any other shops? I heard that someone from vegas was trying to make a move into Phoenix...Oh, nice "white men can't jump" reference.
September 4, 2007 @ 01:32 PM
araw at bituin

checked out your store with my friend. very nice place, rent must be $$$$ O_O. got a lot more tees and hoodies than i expected. nice shoes. ill be back when u guys get some more shoes in smile

http://instagram.com/qyel

September 4, 2007 @ 03:24 PM
dtrader

If successful businesses lead from the top down, responding to reasonable criticism with such a poor attitude doesn't say much for your stores "friendly service". If you don't care about peoples perceptions of you/your store, why even post on here? I mean...I appreciate it anytime someone gives a heads up on a new store opening (much respect and due credit when it's there own), but responding with "over it.." and pointing out the wealthy area you're located in, might not be the best way to go about establishing a positive reputation.
September 6, 2007 @ 08:50 PM
djfashen

^ Fair enough, our doors are open to anyone and everyone. Although making a judgment off of a few pics is tough, my father looks like a douchebag in photos, but in person hes a pretty cool dude... Grand opening party is scheduled for Sunday night September 23. More info and pic of grand opening tee at www.ahitunaandwaffles.blogspot.com
September 6, 2007 @ 10:47 PM
buddhasf

store looks really nice... phat layout... gluck with the store...cool
September 7, 2007 @ 01:05 AM
B.O.W.D.

This shop is a great look for AZ. Fashen is a knowledgable dude and is only going to bring the best to his shop.

Definitely check this spot out when you head to Phoenix people.

Please login first to reply.