August 1, 2007 @ 06:17 PM
shindo03

I Know there was a thread about this topic and that its still live but, it deserves a second thread where all the HB's that have shopped this store can put some input on this topic. It's important because a lot of HB's sport newera caps and this is one THE top new era distributors besides the new era site or lids.com, IF not the top distributor. So far there have been a few complaints on this site not just on hypebeast but on other forums..... that this site sells fakes, b-grades, variants or whatever you wanna call it. I know as a consumer I want to get what I am paying for and that is LEGIT product that is in good if not excellent condition. Plus after all this whining, kicking, and screaming about this site from other people I'm sure it effected atleast 5% of hatland.com's business, and thats not fair if they are in FACT a LEGIT site and store. Screw what anyone thinks about this sites customer service, the bottomline is if they sell legit, authentic, a- grade products...... as HB's and knowledgeble people about fashion lets do the right thing and set things straight once and for ALL! For hatland.com and for the next purchasers of this site......... ahahahaha ...... HATLAND.COM REAL OR FAKE???? LONG POST SORRY usually dont do this....coolcoolcoolcool
August 1, 2007 @ 06:48 PM
dennisbroadway

hatland is legit.

they sell a lot of hats, so there are always going to be people out there who get lower quality product from them and try and pull the fake card, but they are legit. new eras quality control (or lack thereof) is the problem.
August 1, 2007 @ 07:01 PM
tk808

Hatland is legit, however, they send out some horrible quality items, and they could care less when you step to them about it.
August 8, 2007 @ 03:39 AM
shindo03

any other inputs or feedbacks about hatland..... ???? I emailed them about the situation with there store and got no response.....
August 8, 2007 @ 07:23 AM
TJXenos

They're legit, but no matter how bad your hat is, you still have to follow the return guidelines on the page
August 8, 2007 @ 01:47 PM
Dany Yamz

Far as I can tell they are 100% legit when it comess to selling authentic new eras. However in that other thread the person who posted as a rep for them said
we have a NOTES section on the order page that will allow a customer to put any requests about their purchase. if a customer would like us to find them the best hat they have ordered in their size with the best stitching or the best sizing available, they may put this in the NOTES section BEFORE the order is placed.
August 9, 2007 @ 02:37 PM
Lucky Luciano

i still think somethings fishy about them. they obviously have a license to sell new era, but i think they make their own fitteds (which is why the quality sucks) and stick the new era patch on it
August 9, 2007 @ 05:50 PM
tk808

i still think somethings fishy about them. they obviously have a license to sell new era, but i think they make their own fitteds (which is why the quality sucks) and stick the new era patch on it

Agreed!^^^

Yes you can return your items, but it will cost you roughly $12, the cost to ship it back to them, and then Hatland will take there $6.95 for shipping. So $12 just to get a refund. Not to mention you get the fun task of dealing with the jerks they call customer service dept.

Tk
August 10, 2007 @ 10:28 PM
None_Flyer

I was contemplating coppin' a few New Eras off them but even in the pics they provide themselves the hats look of terrible quality. I don't know.
August 11, 2007 @ 01:46 AM
JAH The One

i've bought 3 hats from them, they are for real
August 11, 2007 @ 02:34 AM
donpoppa

hatland is legit a few people got some bad quality hats and now they think they fake. hatland is suppose to check the hats they get in and send em back to new era if the quality is bad but it looks like they sale them anyway
August 11, 2007 @ 03:30 AM
Copycat

Ive bought about 10 hats from them.

Legit and fast shipping
May 24, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
hatlander

A LOT has been going on at hatland.com in the past 5 years! Better customer service than ever before. There may be the odd case of a problem with the product, but they are all inspected before shipping and they will cover the costs if there is a "defect". Unfortunately, it will cost you to return items because this is a local shop instead of the big chain stores. As long as you order the hats you want in the right sizes, you should be good to go! I have ordered SEVERAL times without any problems - GIVE 'EM A TRY!
May 24, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Alert

A LOT has been going on at hatland.com in the past 5 years! Better customer service than ever before. There may be the odd case of a problem with the product, but they are all inspected before shipping and they will cover the costs if there is a "defect". Unfortunately, it will cost you to return items because this is a local shop instead of the big chain stores. As long as you order the hats you want in the right sizes, you should be good to go! I have ordered SEVERAL times without any problems - GIVE 'EM A TRY!
says the man with the user name "hatlander"

EDIT: Wait, just realized this was old and he (unless a bot) bumped this from 2007. *dead
May 25, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
Nems

100% Legit but their site could be difficult to look at.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

May 25, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
Kamikaze

100% Legit but their site could be difficult to look at.

Strains my eyes every time, waaaay too much clutter going on.
Legit though, gotten a few damaged hats from them and their return policy is kinda shitty and incredibly slow on the refund.
January 7, 2014 @ 06:21 PM
Mike Gatineau

ok i just bought a hat from hatland.com and there are 8 spots on the Boston B where the internal stuffing is sticking out, the top button is not centered, the panels don't match up, and there are to many loose threads sticking out to count. This is my first new era hat and i think from now on I will be buying the knockoffs from the swap meet at least the stitching and panels looked better and they only cost $15. Who knew the Mexican made ones here in socal are better than the real ones.
January 7, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
Mike Gatineau

oh yea and those $15 ones have the 59fifty stickers too
January 7, 2014 @ 07:32 PM
ramzca

Chances are, they are selling factory defects.

Please login first to reply.