FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 6, 2007 @ 01:18 AM
zurejwen

it's black, but there was one with a pink "OG" logo that might have been navy but im not sure...this one is def black tho
December 6, 2007 @ 01:21 AM
zurejwen

I love this hat...... just came out today from my boys at rocknjocks.com - had some other sick ones too- I just love the classic looks sometimes. Wish I would see more of the simple stuff.

I wish I could see LESS people lickin rocknjocks nutsacks...that site is the worst excuse for a "custom" new era dealer i ever seen...shitty customs, god awful website, shitty name, i could go on for days
December 6, 2007 @ 02:12 AM
onlyonetime

aiite, thanks dude
December 6, 2007 @ 04:21 AM
melodic

I wish I could see LESS people lickin rocknjocks nutsacks...that site is the worst excuse for a "custom" new era dealer i ever seen...shitty customs, god awful website, shitty name, i could go on for days

i agree. all these lame ass rocknjock ads are really stupid. all the shit they sell is ugly.
December 6, 2007 @ 04:40 AM
thunderchunk69

its the SAME guy, just different sns confused
December 6, 2007 @ 12:57 PM
ghostmen

- oh superchunk, fyi snapbacks STILL SUCK...and will always---- Bell Biv Devoe ain't walking through that door, Tone Loc ain't walking through that door, and any other lame 90's icon who wore that garage sale junk ain't coming through that door......keep hating me superchk - I love it.... hate me now and hate me later, just keep on hating. Flavor Flav of cc - but that's cool, i just hope they pay you well for all that cheerleading, I mean you deserve to be compensated for all that hollaring. Keep the HATE on rocknjocks, it's all good... - .......I have seen the stuff @ rocknjocks.com that's coming out friday night- so start your hate campaign now, check it friday, I am interested to see your reply, cause then I will know what you are all about or if you are a straight talker- TRUTH TIME - about 8pm friday.... I am sure you will post away- so we shall see.
December 6, 2007 @ 01:03 PM
Drak

I'm not gonna lie some of the Rock-n-jocks fitteds are nice.I just hate the way they show off.Ever heard of modesty?

Fuck you should see their ebay auctions.How many times do we need to know that a hat is "exclusive" or "rare".>sad
December 6, 2007 @ 01:06 PM
zurejwen

I'm not gonna lie some of the Rock-n-jocks fitteds are nice.I just hate the way they show off.Ever heard of modesty?

Fuck you should see their ebay auctions.How many times do we need to know that a hat is "exclusive" or "rare".>sad

or how about "only 35 of these made!" talkin about that gray expos fitted haha
December 6, 2007 @ 01:22 PM
ghostmen

two other newbies.....

I agree with the spam - I will talk to the dude hitting it up in here too much and set him straight, and let him know this ain't the place for that- if he wants to show yall some stuff early, cool, but not to throw it in everyones face constantly. I get it, and will let dude know to cool out. I agree w/ dude above, their website is avg. looking - needs some love, but gets job done I guess. From now on I will make sure he gets it- and just posts sneak peak stuff, and i am sure some will throw mad hate just to hate- and it's good- they don't care.....but irregardless. I have helped out w/ some of these and am proud to show- and they are my new fits- so I am trotting them out for all to see. And sorry for the huge pics.....

December 6, 2007 @ 03:35 PM
nisco

My opinion of rock and jocks stuff (sorry for beating a dead horse)
you, or whoever is designing these color ways for rock and jocks, jus rape color ways... whatever colors are "IN" for that season, theyll throw together some silly combo, with some silly ass mascot on the front, and call it a day...

gaudy flashy colors that hurt your eyes to look at are not good designs. The hats are almost color by numbers. But this is my opinion, call me a hater, or call me a fiend for quality.
what really bothers me about their whole clique, is their arrogance. They make a ton of posts on a bunch of different forums, and think theyre the king shit in the custom hat market. But they rarely get any good feed back on their designs. you wanna make a hat people wanna buy, stop making garbage, and listen to the people who are potential customers.

originality VS. recycled
December 6, 2007 @ 05:52 PM
sweatpants$

already posted the padres and jays but we got a couple more in this week. Available at Blue Room in Fashion Valley, San Diego...

Blue Room
7007 Friars Rd Ste# 212
San Diego, CA 92108

For ordering info, contact the store directly @ (619) 543-1120
December 6, 2007 @ 07:08 PM
zurejwen

My opinion of rock and jocks stuff (sorry for beating a dead horse)
you, or whoever is designing these color ways for rock and jocks, jus rape color ways... whatever colors are "IN" for that season, theyll throw together some silly combo, with some silly ass mascot on the front, and call it a day...

gaudy flashy colors that hurt your eyes to look at are not good designs. The hats are almost color by numbers. But this is my opinion, call me a hater, or call me a fiend for quality.
what really bothers me about their whole clique, is their arrogance. They make a ton of posts on a bunch of different forums, and think theyre the king shit in the custom hat market. But they rarely get any good feed back on their designs. you wanna make a hat people wanna buy, stop making garbage, and listen to the people who are potential customers.

originality VS. recycled

real talk

and also...onlyonetime...that acapulco gold fitted IS navy...its a really really dark navy tho. i didnt realize it until i had it on in the bright sunlight today
December 6, 2007 @ 10:57 PM
thunderchunk69

- oh superchunk, fyi snapbacks STILL SUCK...and will always---- Bell Biv Devoe ain't walking through that door, Tone Loc ain't walking through that door, and any other lame 90's icon who wore that garage sale junk ain't coming through that door......keep hating me superchk - I love it.... hate me now and hate me later, just keep on hating. Flavor Flav of cc - but that's cool, i just hope they pay you well for all that cheerleading, I mean you deserve to be compensated for all that hollaring. Keep the HATE on rocknjocks, it's all good... - .......I have seen the stuff @ rocknjocks.com that's coming out friday night- so start your hate campaign now, check it friday, I am interested to see your reply, cause then I will know what you are all about or if you are a straight talker- TRUTH TIME - about 8pm friday.... I am sure you will post away- so we shall see.

at this point I'm not hating, just posting the obvious. that you are spamming.
ive gotten past the blatant ripoffs

and the last pickup i did was from "myshirts" and the last pic i posted was of 4 hats, from 4 different stores, none cc
Goliath in Harlem, Peg in Harlem, U.S. athlete in Newark, and Myshirts in Paterson.
I always post info on where i cop my hats, i also post info when someone is an annoying spammer thats posting hats that are obvious ripoffs. You constantly lose these arguments, why do you keep bringing me up?

and lmfao @ this "mysterious" rocknjocks spammer... didnt know you guys rolled so deep that someone is "leaking" them to the net.
how old are you?

ps. no one here has said anything derogatory to blueroom, stolen riches, ransom, pegasus, or any other hat store... take the hint.
December 6, 2007 @ 11:31 PM
Stoic

Where is Pegasus? What street/avenues? Google is not cooperatin' with me right now.
December 7, 2007 @ 07:49 AM
Stoic

^Nevermind. Just found out its a store i usully go into. I just never knew the store name.
December 7, 2007 @ 11:31 AM
Honger

already posted the padres and jays but we got a couple more in this week. Available at Blue Room in Fashion Valley, San Diego...

Blue Room
7007 Friars Rd Ste# 212
San Diego, CA 92108

For ordering info, contact the store directly @ (619) 543-1120

Pretty nice Sharks + blue jays
December 7, 2007 @ 11:55 AM
L7OSER

My 1st post here. My O's Collection

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

December 7, 2007 @ 12:26 PM
zurejwen

the O's hat in the A's colors...dope
December 7, 2007 @ 12:56 PM

Inactive

heres the one im selling
December 7, 2007 @ 01:43 PM
zurejwen

posted a few of these way back on like page 13 or some shit but ive since copped a few more

December 7, 2007 @ 10:57 PM
Honger

heres the one im selling

you selling world famous?
December 7, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
onlyonetime

real talk

and also...onlyonetime...that acapulco gold fitted IS navy...its a really really dark navy tho. i didnt realize it until i had it on in the bright sunlight today

hmm...kinda wanted it to be black cause i'm not diggin the pink/red on the other one..but i guess unless i'm out in the sun all day i'll be fine. haha
December 7, 2007 @ 11:41 PM
zurejwen

hmm...kinda wanted it to be black cause i'm not diggin the pink/red on the other one..but i guess unless i'm out in the sun all day i'll be fine. haha

yea man its so dark its pretty much black i think youll be happy with it
December 9, 2007 @ 12:56 AM
Javon_Johnson

December 9, 2007 @ 09:30 AM
andyandy

any one of you ever had any problem with the button up on the cap falling off?

i just bought a new era about last week or so and yesterday it just fell off... and since i don't seam to find my recipt, is there any way to fix it? :S
December 9, 2007 @ 02:52 PM
Wu Dynasty

Just a word of caution. It seems like CML has started making and selling fake UNDFTD caps.

December 9, 2007 @ 03:49 PM
Drak

That last one is disgusting.The embroidery on the U looks horrible.
December 9, 2007 @ 08:04 PM
jaym9

yea hella dudes r tryna sell fake hundreds side bombs, and hufquakes and supreme side logos. its pathetic
December 10, 2007 @ 05:11 AM
Honger

It's kinda sad those fake ass bitches aren't getting sued yet.
December 10, 2007 @ 12:43 PM
TJXenos

Haven't picked up much for a few weeks but I aped out this week

and about a week and a half ago at marshalls (I couldn't resist $10)

Please login first to reply.