Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 7, 2007 @ 10:07 PM
h.lurker

Woah wth look at these bogus new eras:

lol, so wack. Now those stickers are tacky.
June 7, 2007 @ 10:09 PM
lazylilsnoop

hahahaa... if its juz the sticker, then remove it after u bought... will be able to bullshit ur way thru...
June 7, 2007 @ 10:32 PM
lazylilsnoop

The side of the hat has a BS logo to.

BS?? really cant c it in the pic tho...
anyway i reckon people will still buy it tho
1st - its cheap for those newbie ( i went thru that stage)
2nd - looks good
3rd -if u get bored of it, juz throw it away
June 8, 2007 @ 12:29 AM
Edward Chiu

got a lil something for my fitteds, well only 6 at a time. Thanks to my girl

And on a side note, that GoodFoot fitted I posted is one of my favs. Dope fitted.

NE traveling case

June 8, 2007 @ 12:32 AM
h.lurker

^^^ dopeness, how much?
June 8, 2007 @ 12:32 AM
lazylilsnoop

got a lil something for my fitteds, well only 6 at a time. Thanks to my girl

And on a side note, that GoodFoot fitted I posted is one of my favs. Dope fitted.

NE traveling case

omg, u seem to have alot of NE caps... n i dont remember u uploading them in this site.... mind showing some here?

i only found the NE travel case by FSS (no NE logo)
June 8, 2007 @ 12:33 AM
niq

dam sumone help me get a goodfoot fitted haha

BLACK-SCALE.COM

June 8, 2007 @ 12:38 AM
Edward Chiu

h. lurker, it costs $35, not bad for keeping your fitteds from being crushed when traveling. I like it.

lazy, I'd like to offer my peace. I know I'm an a$$ at times. Anyway, i didn't post all my fitteds cus, its just a lot of uploading. Maybe I'll just take one big group shot.

They are all New era's except for the DiamondxEstateLA fitteds that I'm trying to get rid of. Hit me up folks
June 8, 2007 @ 11:03 AM
TAKEOVER SHOP

I'll play again...
Last week I posted my Starter cap collection...now its time for my fitteds. (Please excuse the box caps, and some random snapbacks...since its the "New Era thread" but some of these we're old pics)

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER MYSPACE
June 8, 2007 @ 11:05 AM
lazylilsnoop

h. lurker, it costs $35, not bad for keeping your fitteds from being crushed when traveling. I like it.

lazy, I'd like to offer my peace. I know I'm an a$$ at times. Anyway, i didn't post all my fitteds cus, its just a lot of uploading. Maybe I'll just take one big group shot.

They are all New era's except for the DiamondxEstateLA fitteds that I'm trying to get rid of. Hit me up folks

hmm... since ur cool now with me... maybe u can help to hook me up with some of those fresh New Era in states. i had people pm me, but non of them seem to reply afterwards. they'll just say "ok, i'll get the price n pic tomorrow n will confirm with u" n thats it... end of conversation...... sad sad sad
June 8, 2007 @ 12:33 PM
Edward Chiu

Lazy, its tough to get NE's that are highly sought after here in the states aswell. I don't know which hats you're wanting but since I know you like collabos they are hard to get. Especially here in SF. When Huf drops new fitteds people camp out or show up super early, like zero dark thirty lol. Its rediculous. Out of all the collabos out there I think Huf puts out the best fitteds and they're in my hometown so thats what I go for. The only other fitteds I really want right noe are the Rogue Status fitteds
June 8, 2007 @ 12:44 PM
mtv news

anyone know anything about steaming hats?

i've heard there's a way to steam a hat up a size... but don't know anyting about it...

anyone have any other size adjusting techniques?

new era seems to be awful about size consistancy these days...
June 8, 2007 @ 07:40 PM
jonas

i need the new crooks new era.. with the big "C R O O K S" embroidered all around. anyone know when they drop? or if they have..where
June 9, 2007 @ 01:12 AM
shik45

Lazy, its tough to get NE's that are highly sought after here in the states aswell. I don't know which hats you're wanting but since I know you like collabos they are hard to get. Especially here in SF. When Huf drops new fitteds people camp out or show up super early, like zero dark thirty lol. Its rediculous.

You speak the truth. I was at Huf at 3 am in the morning just so I could be the first in the door at the new skate shop, oh yeah and so I could buy 6 fitteds lol. Also, Huf fitteds are the best, but watch out MAJOR in DC is on the rise. I just copped their newest joint on Wednesday and had it shipped to the Bay, it came this afternoon and I was able to rock it tonight.
June 9, 2007 @ 05:10 AM
lazylilsnoop

sigh, looks like it will be so hard for me to get any more fresh New Era...
i seriously cant find any more new era around the website....
June 9, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
debs 168

where can a person buy major fitteds if they aren't in the DC area? also DQM fitteds...any place online sell them?
June 9, 2007 @ 11:43 AM
inthemiX

haha where'd u cop the case from? i want oneeee

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

June 9, 2007 @ 03:34 PM
Edward Chiu

^^^ my girl picked it up for me. no idea where. I know ytou can get them online through NE. $35

shik45, dope fitted. I need some different joints, nit from huf. I went by today, hayes location, to pick up the latest and greates.
Pics later tonight.
June 10, 2007 @ 02:01 AM

Inactive

you can get the hat case at Lids/Hat World.
June 10, 2007 @ 02:08 AM
shik45

I need some different joints, nit from huf. I went by today, hayes location, to pick up the latest and greates.
Pics later tonight.

Nice! There was def a drop today with the Huf and Undftd fitted's.
June 10, 2007 @ 02:19 AM
PCook

Dear LilLazySnoop:

your typing is what is wrong with modern-day society.

we all love caps but your fascination is a little creepy.

kthanxby,
pcook
June 10, 2007 @ 02:23 AM
lazylilsnoop

confused dont get it
June 10, 2007 @ 02:23 AM
lazylilsnoop

Dear LilLazySnoop:

your typing is what is wrong with modern-day society.

we all love caps but your fascination is a little creepy.

kthanxby,
pcook

confused dont get it
June 10, 2007 @ 03:10 AM
niq

confused dont get it

well someone jus help him get a dam new era already

BLACK-SCALE.COM

June 10, 2007 @ 01:12 PM
Drak

Got some new stuff from the official London New Era shop:
(freebie cuz it was the opening day)

The joker new era,it has silk insides.The colors on this really pop.
June 10, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
Edward Chiu

New joints from huf. The Mets colorway is ILL and the yellow too. Dude at huf was talking about how the Mets colorway slipped through the cracks. It wasn't supposed to be made. Don't know if there is any truth to that.

Anyway, I got 5 out of 6.
June 10, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
niq

New joints from huf. The Mets colorway is ILL and the yellow too. Dude at huf was talking about how the Mets colorway slipped through the cracks. It wasn't supposed to be made. Don't know if there is any truth to that.

Anyway, I got 5 out of 6.

dude, they sold out of plaids..only able to get the Knicks Logo one. does hayes have anymore?

BLACK-SCALE.COM

June 10, 2007 @ 03:47 PM
Edward Chiu

Hayes should have the plaids but thats only if folks went homeand didn't bother checking hayes yesterday
June 10, 2007 @ 06:09 PM
Drak

Not feeling the plaid patterns but the knicks logo is nice.By the way it actually says where I got the joker hat in my post.
June 11, 2007 @ 12:08 AM
shik45

I love Huf hats but this last set kind of dissappointed me. I dunno why, but I think colorways just aren't my style. Did you guys happen to see what Undftd hats they had?

Please login first to reply.