Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 15, 2006 @ 12:21 AM
mama

May 15, 2006 @ 12:29 AM

Inactive

I do know a girl who bought an aNYthing logo tee and tailored it to fit her. That's dedication!

werd, lot of girls who go thru the shop end up doing the same. ill take flicks of my co workers modded 10 deep problem solvers T she did, shes actually been helping me with a few designs i had crackin about...
May 15, 2006 @ 12:33 AM
ice grillz

mama, i am liking your stuff.
when do they drop?

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

May 15, 2006 @ 12:45 AM
mama

thanks ice grillz. most of the stuff shipped out last week and the last of it is going out tomorrow. digital gravel should be dropping early this week. here is a list of stores:

California: True, Brooklyn Projects, 222 Gallery, El Mercado, The Avenue, Ikon, Tuk, The Orphinage, Balance, Dee Lux, Sway, Barbarella, Transit, Lipstick, Selecta

New York: Ssur Plus, The Reed Space, Goliath, Charlotte Ronson, Patricia Field, First Among Equals

Other US: Cap City, Social Study, Rare Footage, B Blaze, Neo Trash

Online: DigitalGravel.com, BoundlessNY.com, Coolestshop.com, Fabric8.com, FTKOnline.com

International: Colette, Ghettoblaster, Lounge Retail, Sistren Clothing, 5 Star
May 15, 2006 @ 01:16 AM

Inactive

George motherfucking Costanza. I need that tee bad...I love Seinfeld. The Generic hip hop tee is really nice too...I always wondered why no one had done that before. This is my first time seeing it.
May 15, 2006 @ 05:02 AM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

soooooo what is there not enough of?what u wanna see?
May 15, 2006 @ 08:39 PM
mama

Mama Just Dropped on DigitalGravel.com!
First 100 Orders get DJ Elle's Mama Mix 3
May 16, 2006 @ 03:14 AM
M.E.M.P.H.I.S

I would have pr0nographic relations with the BBS crew.

On video.

Gyeah.
May 16, 2006 @ 02:50 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

how old r u mama
May 16, 2006 @ 03:09 PM
mmorales

Good stuff ^_^... gl.
May 16, 2006 @ 03:52 PM
alpo125

Yo, these chicks is gettin sales ONLY because they look good, and lame niggas is tryin to holla.
May 17, 2006 @ 06:42 PM
Hybrid Moments

Yo, these chicks is gettin sales ONLY because they look good, and lame niggas is tryin to holla.

HAHA word up, that's true in a lot of cases.

So girls, do you think guys who design should try their hand at girls designs and shit? Or do you think they should leave it up to girls?? I'm trying to drop some stuff for females, but I'm having second thoughts...
May 17, 2006 @ 07:31 PM
alpo125

HAHA word up, that's true in a lot of cases.

So girls, do you think guys who design should try their hand at girls designs and shit? Or do you think they should leave it up to girls?? I'm trying to drop some stuff for females, but I'm having second thoughts...

Shit, if niggas can design shit for females in the fashion industry, why not you?
May 17, 2006 @ 09:09 PM

Inactive

i think if u gonna design something for the females and your a guy u should at least have female friends that are into streetwear give u feedback and input cuz i no thas basically wat im doin
May 18, 2006 @ 03:56 AM
belladonna

i think a real designer should be able to analyze different trends and be able to come out with what they believe would work well for men or women, and if they don't like it, fuck it, at least you're doing what you want
May 18, 2006 @ 03:00 PM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

cosign the last 2
May 19, 2006 @ 03:22 PM

Inactive

Invasion. though I don't like most of your stuff( lots of people do though and I respect that) I think your stuff is easily translated into womens clothing. Just changing the garment and maybe placement for the most part.
May 30, 2006 @ 01:09 AM
Bamski

Re: Ladies Brands
I would have to honestly say that Respect is golden to the ladies that design and make their own shit rather than a dude trying to do a girls brands, let the women get their shine on, in this male dominated industry!
June 2, 2006 @ 11:22 PM

Inactive

just visited my frens shop. he has ladies FTC clothing, pretty cool.
June 7, 2006 @ 10:45 PM
Texas Mike

EH & Co. X Diamond Supply Co. Hoodie for girls.

Available sometime soon.... Yadadamean!

Dude, I'd cop this make some for dudes n shit
June 17, 2006 @ 10:47 AM
Bamski

Married to the Mob, much Respect!! But Brown Babies!!!! Naw man! They don't even design their own shit... Go ask the Hundreds.. Thats whats up! "don't believe the hype!" But as for MAMA, Hellz.... and so on I respect, atleast its women doing it up not a bounch of clown shoes, getting stabbed to get respect! This is only my opinion! Not trying to diss anyone, just being real!
June 17, 2006 @ 10:54 AM
shes_city

Married to the Mob, much Respect!! But Brown Babies!!!! Naw man! They don't even design their own shit... Go ask the Hundreds.. Thats whats up! "don't believe the hype!" But as for MAMA, Hellz.... and so on I respect, atleast its women doing it up not a bounch of clown shoes, getting stabbed to get respect! This is only my opinion! Not trying to diss anyone, just being real!

who designs for brown babie$?
June 28, 2006 @ 06:26 PM
debs 168

ok, i'm a guy...help me out here. i need like a list of sites that sell urban female clothing (basically the counterpart to what you see on guys, like supreme, stussy, etc.). i also need a site that sells female jeans that are selvage denim. must be able to fit a girl with an actual shape as well...thx.
June 28, 2006 @ 06:41 PM
KillaKate

ok, i'm a guy...help me out here. i need like a list of sites that sell urban female clothing (basically the counterpart to what you see on guys, like supreme, stussy, etc.). i also need a site that sells female jeans that are selvage denim. must be able to fit a girl with an actual shape as well...thx.

um. I like joes jeans and citizen of humanity. I have a tiny waist but a big ass and they really fit me well
June 28, 2006 @ 10:10 PM
JSF

so, what are you gals wearing these days?
i find it very hard to believe that the only brands that would be considered "streetwear" for women are mama, bb$, mob, and hellz bellz.

X-Girl, Hysteric Glamour, PAM, Silas, Apee, Beams, Milkfed, Irony, Stussy... >sad
August 24, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
LurkyMcLurk

straeHearts NYC
there's goin to be a new female streatwear called straeHearts NYC "Made For Babes By Some Dude" net year Valentine's Day, i think its gone be ill in my opinion
September 4, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
yeaokwali

a "legit" female designer in streetwear would be dope......I'm waiting for this or the female equivalent of daft punk lol....in either case they'll probably blow/get a lot of attention.

.............also to the OP start your own line.
September 20, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
gamesnacks

I had to cut up guys for a minute just to fit and hope that spots carried kicks in my size. shit has been ruff 4 a girl in this game trying to stay fresh, they just weren't makin it 4 us... the new emergence of female brands is dope ive seen married to the mob, brown babies and mama get the most press. i can def rock married tothe mob they keep it gully no-apology style, brown babies haven't seen any tees, have they even come out yet? is the product their asses hanging out of their skirts? But this mama shit... why is it on this site? if i wanted dime a dozen shirts i can go to dr.jays or marshalls, can we get some respect??? i havent seen any guy shit that corny on this site and it gets a free pass cuz its a chick? im all for girls doing there thing but if its trash its trash male or female, hypebeast you need to respect our gangsta!!

suckarepellent.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=131&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
(dr. jays!!!!)

I totally agree. I'm a female and I don't really get much to choose from for streetwear. We have a lot of nice stuff for looking sexy (curvy jeans, tanks, shirts), but for things a little more creative and expressive, what do we have? I don't really like to wear guys clothes because the cuts are obviously for guys. Tees with good designs are for men and we know how those fit us (shoulders, arms, torso don't fit right). Plus, I'm a woman, I want to look like one, so wearing guys clothes with guy cuts doesn't always look to good to me.

I am going to check out those brands you mentioned.
September 20, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
gamesnacks

for every 2 brands you see here theres like 10 for girls in japan. Or guys/girls but that shits always tiny sizes anyways. damn my rotund figure. Seriously, you need hysteric glamour.

lol
September 21, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
filthavenue

girls in street wear looks dumb imo

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.