Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 2, 2007 @ 05:18 PM
Half+Half

quality looks ok, but not ok ok. maybe some employees had a bad day at work and messed that one cap up. hope they got fired.
August 8, 2007 @ 03:38 AM
shindo03

any other inputs on hatland???? i emailed them and go no response at all
August 8, 2007 @ 11:35 AM
creep3

How can people sleep at night doing shit like this.
August 8, 2007 @ 11:52 AM

I have a new era bought at a very legit norwegian store. Some of the stitching on it is kinda crooked (not much, but i can notice it), but it's still a very good cap. It's been worn alot for over a year, and the brim is hard as shit still and everything, so I think it can be errors on a cap since it's hand-made. But yours looked maybe too shitty too seem legit, I don't know...
August 8, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
Dany Yamz

all of their domestic custom hats produced in the United States are hand produced and therefore the stitching will vary from hat to hat. we have a NOTES section on the order page that will allow a customer to put any requests about their purchase. if a customer would like us to find them the best hat they have ordered in their size with the best stitching or the best sizing available, they may put this in the NOTES section BEFORE the order is placed.

This is awful business practice, does it say anywhere on your site "Hatland can not guarantee the quality of the products we sell. If you desire a product in the appropriate size & in good quality please specify in the notes section when you purchase." Unless every customer on your site is expected to read this thread to find out how not to get sold irregular merchandise.

You idiots are complaining about a fucking hat.... YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS and are too "ignent" to admit it.

Its a fuckin hand made HAT. Everyone Ive ever owned is different.

shit happens, but you definitely have TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS if your on this site for days complaining about some cotton that covers your head.

Get a life.

p.s. I love how people come in here and say things like "good read, thanx for letting me know they sell fakes"

What did you read? The first 2 comments? fuckin idiots.

I know why should someone care about something they spent perfectly good money on. Lets you & me smoke some cigars, we can light them with some of your cash.
August 9, 2007 @ 03:17 AM
shindo03

^^^^ This guy is a beast!!!! That is Real Talk ........ i like this dudes style ..... he's makes a goodpoint ...... in summary i co-sign that ahahahahaha
August 9, 2007 @ 03:19 AM
shindo03

Oh yeah I did get a reply from hatland.com today......... and it was a neutral response and I will defenitly but on the note section that I want only the flawless, non irregular, best stitched hats...... cause im buying 12 and let you guys know whats up with them..... peace coolcoolcoolcool

Please login first to reply.