February 17, 2007 @ 12:49 PM
bigsink

well even if its not fake, hatland shouldn't be sending out half ass hats that are all fucked up looking(that is def not a good rep_).....

And that email they sent to you was very unproffesional...

Its not their fault because New Eras slip ups. That is like Denim Bar getting flamed because Nudie slipped up on some stitching. My Steve Nashs are shitty quality should I sue pickyourshoes?
February 17, 2007 @ 01:41 PM
PCook

All right guys, I was probably too quick to call fake, I admit that, but I was still pissed from that smartass email they sent me.

All I can say is that I own ten other 59fiftys, about half purchased in person from stores and the other half off lids.com and I've never had any problems with the caps. Of course each cap has maybe one or two MINOR slip ups, but this...thing hatland sent me, you could tell from a DISTANCE that there were SEVERAL things wrong. Those pics don't even tell the whole story. If that is a real New Era, the factory worker must have snorted a line of coke off an open paint can before sewing that thing together.

You'd probably be pissed if pickyourshoes sent you a pair of SB's without a lace bag (my cap was completely missing the hologram sticker, remember), and yeah, I think (this is just my opinion) that a place that sells streetwear should take a look at the product they're about to send off to their customers. That cap, fake or real, should never have been placed in a box and sent to me. And if there is a problem, the customer service should be both apologetic and helpful. These are things I've experienced with lids.com.

So, bottom line, if you order from hatland.com, don't expect a cap that's been inspected or even looked at before shipping, and if you do have a problem, expect to either receive no reply or a bunch of smartass BS.

Just keep in mind how a site treats its customers and what that says about them. In my opinion from what I've experienced, hatland.com doesn't care at all about hats or customers, and there's no way my mind will change about that.
February 17, 2007 @ 03:03 PM
Wu Dynasty

Even though you're kind of making a big deal about it, hatland was pretty unprofessional in handling this. They seem to have forgotten that the customer is always right. The email they sent you and the response they posted in this thread lack courtesy. And New Era needs some goddamn quality control. The hat you got looks terrible.
February 17, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
why write

.what im saying is that if i was hatland i would not sell a piece of shit hat because i wouldnt want people thinking that im selling shit, it might not be hatlands fault, but it is their fault for sending that wack hat out like that...and yes if i ordered some sbs and they didnt come with my lace bag i would definatly be pissed and see whats going on
July 24, 2007 @ 04:59 PM
dagig

ya new era would not let these guys make hella profit off their name if they wer fake they would get a lawsuit in a minute for how much they selll.
July 24, 2007 @ 06:37 PM
estatefitted

bullshit.
All right guys, I was probably too quick to call fake, I admit that, but I was still pissed from that smartass email they sent me.

All I can say is that I own ten other 59fiftys, about half purchased in person from stores and the other half off lids.com and I've never had any problems with the caps. Of course each cap has maybe one or two MINOR slip ups, but this...thing hatland sent me, you could tell from a DISTANCE that there were SEVERAL things wrong. Those pics don't even tell the whole story. If that is a real New Era, the factory worker must have snorted a line of coke off an open paint can before sewing that thing together.

You'd probably be pissed if pickyourshoes sent you a pair of SB's without a lace bag (my cap was completely missing the hologram sticker, remember), and yeah, I think (this is just my opinion) that a place that sells streetwear should take a look at the product they're about to send off to their customers. That cap, fake or real, should never have been placed in a box and sent to me. And if there is a problem, the customer service should be both apologetic and helpful. These are things I've experienced with lids.com.

So, bottom line, if you order from hatland.com, don't expect a cap that's been inspected or even looked at before shipping, and if you do have a problem, expect to either receive no reply or a bunch of smartass BS.

Just keep in mind how a site treats its customers and what that says about them. In my opinion from what I've experienced, hatland.com doesn't care at all about hats or customers, and there's no way my mind will change about that.

That email they sent you back was not correct customer service.However New Era uses several factories to produce there product.Do you have any pictures of the inside,specifically the bottom of the button on the inside?

I have several New Era 5950s that all have different crowns.As far as the eyelets go they probably were using a different machine.We have like 15 different eyelet machines.The hat actually looks pretty legit,although i can see how you might think its fake.
July 24, 2007 @ 10:08 PM
L

This thread is a good read, I've considered buying hats from that website. So it's always good to know whats legit and what isn't.
July 24, 2007 @ 10:16 PM
loop

thanks for letting us all know that this website sells fakes
good looking out
July 25, 2007 @ 02:29 AM
mtv news

July 25, 2007 @ 07:48 AM
grits

goddamn...

that website is completely geared toward the ignorant consumer.

i was expecting to see a link to buy "grills" somewhere on there.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:56 PM
Phuckdrifting

Even though you're kind of making a big deal about it, hatland was pretty unprofessional in handling this. They seem to have forgotten that the customer is always right. The email they sent you and the response they posted in this thread lack courtesy. And New Era needs some goddamn quality control. The hat you got looks terrible.

Fuck no.

Customer is not always right.

Get that garbage out of here.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:57 PM
Phuckdrifting

This thread is a good read, I've considered buying hats from that website. So it's always good to know whats legit and what isn't.

Reading > you.

It's not fake.
July 26, 2007 @ 01:04 PM
dagig

then go buy all their shitty hats
July 26, 2007 @ 01:55 PM
KAYGARFIELD

You idiots are complaining about a fucking hat.... YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS and are too "ignent" to admit it.

Its a fuckin hand made HAT. Everyone Ive ever owned is different.

shit happens, but you definitely have TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS if your on this site for days complaining about some cotton that covers your head.

Get a life.

p.s. I love how people come in here and say things like "good read, thanx for letting me know they sell fakes"

What did you read? The first 2 comments? fuckin idiots.
July 26, 2007 @ 11:34 PM
SoleFresh87

well damn i didnt know they mad fake hats these days , i wouldnt know anyway cause i dont wear em , but thanks for the look out

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 27, 2007 @ 12:24 AM
L

You idiots are complaining about a fucking hat.... YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS and are too "ignent" to admit it.

Its a fuckin hand made HAT. Everyone Ive ever owned is different.

shit happens, but you definitely have TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS if your on this site for days complaining about some cotton that covers your head.

Get a life.

p.s. I love how people come in here and say things like "good read, thanx for letting me know they sell fakes"

What did you read? The first 2 comments? fuckin idiots.

The only moron here is you (and dagig.) You are obviously starting shit when nothing needs to be started. Some people like to have the best quality possible for their money... how would you feel if you got something off the internet, and the quality was terrible... you'd be pretty pissed wouldn't you?

But hey, you're too fucking stupid to notice that this thread is mad old and that the argument only lasted a few days... idiot up there did some grave digging and brought it back when it didn't need to be brought back.

You should take your own advice and "GET A LIFE," instead of starting shit over the internet. Retard.

Oh and Phuckdrifting, you're a moron as well. Obviously I know the site is legit after reading the whole argument... WHICH IS WHY I STATED "So it's always good to know whats legit and what isn't."

Close this shit down, theres no need to keep it open. Sorry for the rant.
July 27, 2007 @ 01:56 AM
Beez

i copped a new era 59fifty giants fitted at a spot downtown... i cant tell if its real or fake tho. the fitted looks clean and all but when i bought it the sticker on top of the brim had like 1/5ths of it folded beneath and not sticking.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

July 27, 2007 @ 03:35 AM
KAYGARFIELD

YO CLOWN, buying a HAT online is like buying sneakers, you should TRY THEM ON IN PERSON FIRST! You deserve to get shit when you order online.

Grow the fuck up cry baby.

July 27, 2007 @ 04:16 AM
Beez

^u talking to me? :?

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

July 27, 2007 @ 04:34 AM
L

^u talking to me? :?

Nah he's talking to me, but he's a moron (like I stated) and didn't quote me properly, thus the confusion.
July 27, 2007 @ 10:55 AM
supreme x jdm

wow nice job cook, expose those hoes

^ yeah that...
August 1, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
tk808

Hatland C-grade hats
HB,
I had to definitely join the forum when I saw this thread. I have ordered from Hatland.com before and will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, order from them again. Here's my story.
I ordered 3 hats from Hatland so I could qualify for free shipping. The first one was nice, 2nd was above avg, and the 3rd one was absolute crap. Soon as I looked at it I saw huge creases on the back near the MLB logo and could not for the life of me figure why it was like that. I tried to steam the wrinkles out but nothing worked. Frustrated I emailed hatland and sent them pictures and they gave me some BS that they are unable to open attachments. Long story short, they basically said that I was way too picky and that they could not accomadate me. Way too picky? All I wanted was a normal hat with no pre-set creases. I look under the sweatback and sure enough it looked as if a mouse had been eating the sweatband or it was burned by fire. The inside was curling up therfore causing these creases. Tags were all stitched up all crooked as if a blind drunk person sewed it up similiar to the pictures the original poster posted. I have over 15 hats and this is the first time I have ever had a problem with a hat. I will post pictures soon as I can find them. I have never had a problem with Lids.com.
Hatland's customer service is horrible, and so is the quality inspector. They also have the most crooked MLB logo (which are sewn on the back) I have ever seen on caps. Order from these guys if you want a custom hat that no one else has, cuz it will be all crooked and retarded. Buyer beware!
August 1, 2007 @ 05:56 PM
shindo03

Number TWO...... complaint...... now this raises my brow cause I wanted to buy 12 PLUS hats from this site and now Ive been scared into not even wanting to purchase from this site...... I mean ARE THEY FAKE, B- GRADES, C- GRADES, or LEGIT...... IS HATLAND.COM, a reliable source for authentic A- Grade New Era caps.......... cause If people that are outside of this forum are seeing this like the last post, I bet atleast 5 % of there business is being screwed cause of HB and outside people seeing these complaints..... and thats really not fair to hatland.com if in fact they are selling A-grade new era caps and just some of the caps are not FLAWLESS...... sooooo somebody shed some light on this or put in some input....... peace coolcoolcoolcool
August 1, 2007 @ 05:59 PM
Silence

From personal experience the hats ive ordered from this site came in fast and in good condition.

/

August 1, 2007 @ 07:29 PM
tk808

pics of bad hat
s183.photobucket.com/albums/x272/tk808/?action=view&current=Bad2.jpg

s183.photobucket.com/albums/x272/tk808/?action=view&current=Bad1.jpg

s183.photobucket.com/albums/x272/tk808/?action=view&current=Crease2.jpg

Here's the hat they sent me. I can't believe the one post where they said to write a note for only good hats if thats what you want. Are you F'n kidding me, who the heck would want something like I received. And they told me that I'm way too picky and no one looks under the sweatband. Well no one sells hats with those F'd up creases. If I didn't have those fugly creases I wouldn't have looked under the dam sweatband. Order from these guys if you don't care about quality and like to wonder when you'll be receiving your refund. Seriously gang, I'm doing all this for ya'll cuz I for one will Never order from people who send out crap. Its not like they are cheap either, Lids.com get the passport club and save $$$ and the quality is on point.
August 2, 2007 @ 02:25 AM
dagig

ur way too picky
August 2, 2007 @ 03:58 AM
shindo03

actually I would have to agree that those caps are pretty horrible quality for being new........ i can't say that they are fake but the quality is AWFUL....... I can't even see why NEW ERA would send those out those aren't even B-grades there more like ...... C- grades WOW thats just crazzzzy......
August 2, 2007 @ 12:29 PM
tk808

ur way too picky

Thats why my girl is fiiiiine. While yours is a bucktooth scoundrel.

Bwwwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa.
August 2, 2007 @ 01:05 PM
dagig

im willing to let everyone else decide whos got a hotter gf are you? proly not ur prolly the one with a scoundrel hooker.
August 2, 2007 @ 01:56 PM
shindo03

calm down ..... no need for either of you to hound on each others girls just cause you have different opinions on being picky about a fitted......

Please login first to reply.