TK? FAKE BAPE?

Feb 20, 2006 @ 10:47
When I saw this, I was shocked because the hoody he's wearing doesn't look like the original.

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 12:03
yup fake..

kevin booker was also wearin' a fake bape hoody couple of months ago..;)

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 14:36
:rofl:
Feb 20, 2006 @ 16:05
:stoneface: hahaha even they are wearing fape!!! how embarassing!
Feb 20, 2006 @ 16:49
wow how sad..i thought P was posed to be hookin em up? and i cant tell if the red one is fake its too blurry

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 16:52
people just send them bape stuff..so who are they to tell whats real and whats not..if i got free bape/fape shit from people..i wouldnt know the difference..
Feb 20, 2006 @ 16:56
but its supposed to be THEIR people sending it to them..not strangers...and how cant u tell the diff

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 17:00
that seems REALLY weird...why would they be using fake bape stuff? i guess pharrell doesn't give them shiiiiet

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 17:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
people just send them bape stuff..so who are they to tell whats real and whats not..if i got free bape/fape shit from people..i wouldnt know the difference..

true

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 17:24
When I saw this, I was shocked because the hoody he's wearing doesn't look like the original.

how is that fake?
Feb 20, 2006 @ 17:30
true

what do u mean true..the real ones look nothin like that
Feb 20, 2006 @ 18:42
Thats really weird.It makes no sense at all.

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 19:34
Is it possible they could be getting samples/customs maybe?
Feb 20, 2006 @ 19:38
Is it possible they could be getting samples/customs maybe?

lol@all these hypothesis..and theories..dude its fake

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 22:02
lol@all these hypothesis..and theories..dude its fake

I dont think it sounds that farfetched.
Feb 20, 2006 @ 22:37
hahahah! thats some funny shit man, must be so embarrassing

Inactive User

Feb 20, 2006 @ 23:51
but its supposed to be THEIR people sending it to them..not strangers...and how cant u tell the diff

Star Trak send them Bape shit..and Cream shit..but random ass people send them fape and bape..KB knew that shit was fape..he wore it purposely..he wore it into BWS SoHo..everyone got a laugh at it..pharrell seen it and was like..ha...and that was the end of it..TK im not sure..he might not even know its fape..like i said before if i got random ass boxes of bape shit..i wouldnt care..its free..haha;)
Feb 21, 2006 @ 01:02
Star Trak send them Bape shit..and Cream shit..but random ass people send them fape and bape..KB knew that shit was fape..he wore it purposely..he wore it into BWS SoHo..everyone got a laugh at it..pharrell seen it and was like..ha...and that was the end of it..TK im not sure..he might not even know its fape..like i said before if i got random ass boxes of bape shit..i wouldnt care..its free..haha;)

how do u know all this? u was there?

Inactive User

Feb 21, 2006 @ 01:12
Cloth is everywhere. He's like Jesus without the beard.
Feb 21, 2006 @ 01:32
Cloth is everywhere. He's like Jesus without the beard.

ahem u meant dreads

Inactive User

Feb 21, 2006 @ 01:40
If your alluding to Jesus being black...black people have beards too. If not then i have no idea what your talking about.

Inactive User

Feb 21, 2006 @ 01:46
how do u know all this? u was there?

haha thanks DUM...

Fresh..nah i just know my shit...i dont make up lies..i tell truth..;)
Feb 21, 2006 @ 03:32

how can you tell this is fake? :confused:
Feb 21, 2006 @ 07:06
think about it, the dude has a grill a big ass rock in his ear plus the zipper is covered no need to rock fake ish

Inactive User

Feb 21, 2006 @ 13:49
colors way off..it just doesnt look..crisp like the legit ones...;)
Feb 21, 2006 @ 14:22
let's ask nigo himself if that's fape or bape...let's post replies at honeyyee blog
Feb 21, 2006 @ 16:41
If your alluding to Jesus being black...black people have beards too. If not then i have no idea what your talking about.

wtf? i said without the dreads....

let's ask nigo himself if that's fape or bape...let's post replies at honeyyee blog

its fake..i know how the fake ones look...thats too empty..real ones got way more design in them...plus i got that one

Inactive User

Feb 21, 2006 @ 18:20
the sta! looks way off to me..
Feb 21, 2006 @ 18:30
so i wanna know

who the hell is sending them fake stuff and why?
Feb 22, 2006 @ 14:43
yo if anybody got a package in the mail that said bape and had a hoody inside, i bet my ass they would wear it
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.