FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 16, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
PAPOUCHE

http://representclothing.co.uk/collections/wraith/products/wraith-jeans-blue

My girlfriend ordered the blue Wraith Biker jeans for me as a birthday gift on the fourth, only to get a update today saying that they sent it to the wrong address and the person who it got sent to had signed and accepted it. These people have bad service, the moment she ordered them she got two confirmation emails saying that the order went through and that it shipped, but never posted a tracking number. After sending three emails, we didn't get a response with a tracking number til the 11th (with no apologies if I might add, they literally just posted the tracking number and nothing else). Now we have to buy a phone card just so we can call these people in the UK and get them to tell us where they sent the package (because USPS aren't allowed to tell us where the package is), go to said address and get our package. And it's not a mistake on our part, because the confirmation email they sent us has the correct shipping address on the receipt, so it's clearly someone on their side that messed up. Hopefully the person who ended up claiming the package isn't wearing my jeans right now.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

July 20, 2014 @ 10:30 AM
protag0nist

I think it was gods way of saying,,I'm gonna lose these for you because you're gonna look retarded if you wear them..You should thank him really. 
July 20, 2014 @ 02:09 PM
至高

Fuck all that effort and just file a dispute if paid with Paypal or call your Credit card company for a chargeback on a item you never received.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 21, 2014 @ 01:31 PM
PAPOUCHE

I think it was gods way of saying,,I'm gonna lose these for you because you're gonna look retarded if you wear them..You should thank him really. 

This isn't a pic of me, but I did eventually get the jeans and these are how they fit. You'd have to be the skinniest man on the planet to not have these look like spandex leggings when you wear them... Time to get that refund.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

July 21, 2014 @ 03:53 PM
uıʞɹɐɥs

the fuck did you expect

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

July 21, 2014 @ 07:03 PM
Bazooka_Joe

My girlfriend ordered the blue Wraith Biker jeans for me as a birthday gift
time to get a new girlfriend brah. dem pants are phaggy as fuck.
July 21, 2014 @ 08:08 PM
PAPOUCHE

the fuck did you expect
A regular fitting skinny jean with biker paneling, not these tight pantyhose stockings. I lurked their twitter a couple times and seen them mentioning something about the jeans having an "improved fit" when they restocked them, so definitely was not expecting this.

My girlfriend ordered the blue Wraith Biker jeans for me as a birthday gift
time to get a new girlfriend brah. dem pants are phaggy as fuck.
Not her fault, she insisted on buying me something for my birthday and I just sent her the link to these. Never making people buy me stuff ever again after this though tbh...

July 21, 2014 @ 09:38 PM
-che

its listed in the description as a mid-skinny fit with a tailored ankle, translation is spray on carrots - understandable though, the uk high street has been saturating the market with tight fitting clothes in the past few years, its the new trend for the average joe who wanna looks "trendy"

Please login first to reply.