June 18, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
popncali

I have a yankee snapback american needle that fitted me perfectly, so I end up ordering another hat from american needle and that hat was way too big for me, im talking about over the ear big...how can two hat from the same brand have diff sizes....anyways, What I want to know is whats the best brand out there for small head?
June 19, 2014 @ 12:07 AM
MCA

I have a yankee snapback american needle that fitted me perfectly, so I end up ordering another hat from american needle and that hat was way too big for me, im talking about over the ear big...how can two hat from the same brand have diff sizes....anyways, What I want to know is whats the best brand out there for small head?
The old style Starters are really good, Only NY, ADIDAS. The new style Starter (from the black label that's supplied by brands such as UNDRCRWN, The New Era snapbacks, and certain Mitchell & Ness jawns are huge. 
June 19, 2014 @ 11:32 PM
popncali

So I went to lids and check out the mitchell & ness snapback, the crown is way too blocky and big. I need a hat that are similar to the american needle retro line, those fit me perfectly

Please login first to reply.