April 27, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
Matt Searle

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on hypebeast.

I spend a lot of time looking at all the t-shirts designs about at the moment and it seems like there's a few things I see a lot of that I'm a fan of (such as photo tees, pocket tees with patterned pockets, all over prints, graffiti style, old school & collegiate style lettering and many more). Some brands that I am generally a fan of though it sometimes seems like they just churn out literally dozens of designs and some seem to be just making up the numbers rather than putting design first. I'm wondering what other people think of the current trends, what people are doing that's working/ not working, and maybe even what they'd like to see more of?!
April 27, 2014 @ 05:23 PM
Fredstone

Ed hardy <3 <3 <3
April 30, 2014 @ 12:59 AM
jesse_chapman1

Not sure why but small prints or words near the bottom of a tee catch my eye
June 12, 2014 @ 07:15 AM
Augustus75

I have been liking some of the brightly coloured graphic designs on plain T shirts. Linear or just geometric designs. Also I like the ones of the lion wearing a suit--not sure who made that one up but there have been a lot of copies. Still, its a cool design. However, its easier to tell you what I don't like: Sooooo sick of the Eleven Paris T shirts with the celebrities doing the mustache thing. Also hate the T shirts that just have the brand name written across the top like G Star Raw are doing.
June 12, 2014 @ 12:13 PM
trendincloths

i normally wear polo t-shirts so i love the  in which you can flaunt your shoulder so that's my style of wearing t-shirts what about other members and i genrally buy them online as you will find great collection online.
June 18, 2014 @ 03:54 AM
Dr. Sus

More subtle T Shirts like with a small logo on them or just blank. Tees you can rock with all over print Hats, Shorts, or Shoes

Please login first to reply.