Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 12, 2014 @ 12:42 AM
JoeyRook

My brand is thinking about doing polo shirts. We want to know what your opinion is on that?

We dont really see anyone doing that at the moment. A lot of creative ideas to be made with that product that hasnt even been touched yet. 

LET US KNOW HB! 
April 12, 2014 @ 03:53 AM
mrh

to me its just another shirt that every other boring kid at college decides to wear thinking its something special
April 12, 2014 @ 04:12 AM
ramzca

Unless you work for Microsoft, Best Buy, or look like Ryan Gosling, avoid them.
April 12, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
JoeyRook

Unless you work for Microsoft, Best Buy, or look like Ryan Gosling, avoid them.
I dont disagree with you at all. But you dont think in a couple years there is any chance that polo tees will be the next big thing? 
April 12, 2014 @ 05:16 AM
JoeyRook

to me its just another shirt that every other boring kid at college decides to wear thinking its something special
For sure man! Thanks for the feedback.
April 12, 2014 @ 06:25 AM
hurtburt

Oversized hip hop polo shirts - NAH

"Formal" designer polos - Yuh

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

April 12, 2014 @ 11:04 AM
Creepy Goat

Nice worn in desaturated colours look good if it fits your overall style. Like 90% of polo-wearers look like fuckbois though so the odds are already against you. Used to wear washed out greys & navy in the winter w/ knitted bomber or denim jacket, and washed out pinky-red or blues in the spring to work - but my style has changed and they don't work at all anymore. Very hit or miss, gotta make the whole outfit work around them to look just averagely good.
April 12, 2014 @ 02:20 PM
citywings

Polo shirts are the only shirts my parents ever bought me when I was a kid. Started to make my own money, bought my own clothes, never seen another polo again. 
April 12, 2014 @ 02:49 PM
Rekuso

longsleeve polo shirts are fire imo

ig quinnrekuso

April 12, 2014 @ 02:59 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

polo shirts? lol those were cool in 05
April 12, 2014 @ 03:44 PM
scopadel

most polo wearers are like, 13. nowadays they wear polo shirt, shiny ass hair, cargo shorts and for some fukd up reason high socks. i mean wtf why do they look in the mirror and say "ok im ready for the day". not saying they should be self conscious or nothing but seriously like wtf is on u.
April 12, 2014 @ 04:51 PM
cortkneelimb

Personally, unless you're going golfing, I'm not a fan. They can be worn tastefully, but most often they aren't worn well and look like a half-assed attempt at being classy. Or worse, suburban thug. 
April 12, 2014 @ 05:39 PM
Czarcasm

Polo shirts can look extremely clean. I don't own too many at the moment but if a streetwear brand were to drop some I would definitely cop a few colors to rock. As everyone has already stated, most people wearing polo shirts are losers, but a few years back weren't the only people wearing bucket hats fishers? And now buckets are blowing up everywhere and they look dope so I say definitely go for it bro, start trends dont just follow them. cool
April 12, 2014 @ 09:41 PM
eniola.abioye

Polo shirts are very classic. Similar to button-up shirts, they've crossed every boundary from race, to music style. I have seen Nelly, Outkast and Common don a polo as well as President Barak, President Clinton, and the mayor of New York. Polos have classically been linked to golf, horse polo, and tennis. However, I have seen the most masculine man wear a pink, lime green or bright blue polo shirt to a basketball game, a party and church. Those are three very different places and atmospheres. Women wear them as well and with everything. I think that sometimes it isn't about redoing things, but about improving on what has been done and making it better. Do a polo! Play with the breast pocket and maybe make them different colors. Or nix the pocket emblem style all together and reinvent what it means to wear a polo shirt. In fact, make us call it something other than a polo, because of how innovative you get.
April 12, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
LCULT

Polos look okay, I'd only wear them for occasions, they're a more relaxed alternative to casual shirts (I enjoy wearing shirts, so I'm not keen on Polos, but I can see why people wear them) and look real good with blazers if you going for that bitch-made look
April 13, 2014 @ 12:07 AM
JoeyRook

Oversized hip hop polo shirts - NAH

"Formal" designer polos - Yuh
For sure man! 
Thanks for the feedback! 
April 13, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
JoeyRook

Nice worn in desaturated colours look good if it fits your overall style. Like 90% of polo-wearers look like fuckbois though so the odds are already against you. Used to wear washed out greys & navy in the winter w/ knitted bomber or denim jacket, and washed out pinky-red or blues in the spring to work - but my style has changed and they don't work at all anymore. Very hit or miss, gotta make the whole outfit work around them to look just averagely good.
Thanks for the feedback! 
I know what you mean. Layering is a huge part of a outfit for sure. 
It would take a extremely unique piece to be able to fit a lot of different outfits. Someone will figure something out at some point. 
April 13, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
JoeyRook

Polos look okay, I'd only wear them for occasions, they're a more relaxed alternative to casual shirts (I enjoy wearing shirts, so I'm not keen on Polos, but I can see why people wear them) and look real good with blazers if you going for that bitch-made look
For sure! aha 
Thanks for the feedback man!
April 13, 2014 @ 12:14 AM
JoeyRook

Polo shirts are the only shirts my parents ever bought me when I was a kid. Started to make my own money, bought my own clothes, never seen another polo again. 
For sure, I feel you man!
April 13, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
JoeyRook

Polo shirts are very classic. Similar to button-up shirts, they've crossed every boundary from race, to music style. I have seen Nelly, Outkast and Common don a polo as well as President Barak, President Clinton, and the mayor of New York. Polos have classically been linked to golf, horse polo, and tennis. However, I have seen the most masculine man wear a pink, lime green or bright blue polo shirt to a basketball game, a party and church. Those are three very different places and atmospheres. Women wear them as well and with everything. I think that sometimes it isn't about redoing things, but about improving on what has been done and making it better. Do a polo! Play with the breast pocket and maybe make them different colors. Or nix the pocket emblem style all together and reinvent what it means to wear a polo shirt. In fact, make us call it something other than a polo, because of how innovative you get.
Thanks for the feedback! 
I will take that into consideration, for sure.
April 14, 2014 @ 09:37 AM
meecho

not for me but they look great on some people . now that's summer is coming expect to see them more 

Please login first to reply.