Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 24, 2014 @ 04:03 PM
ZeroInspo

Does anyone know a brand that makes backpacks that have a 17" laptop compartment or that will fit one of that size without making me look like fuccboi. All the nice looking bakcpacks out there are made for Macbooks it seems. 
March 24, 2014 @ 05:40 PM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

March 24, 2014 @ 06:52 PM
Mah Nigga

look for a messenger bag

i have a macbook too . a 15".

And im going to check a messenger bag. They seem to be more comfy for my back, than a mere backpack.
March 24, 2014 @ 07:40 PM
ZeroInspo

look for a messenger bag

i have a macbook too . a 15".

And im going to check a messenger bag. They seem to be more comfy for my back, than a mere backpack.
I'm looking for one that isn't for Macs. I find messengers uncomfortable, I always carry quite some weight and it makes my shoulder sore at the end of the day.
http://ughh.com/orbit-concepts-jetpack-remix/JPRMXACC/
I said i didn't want to look like a fuccboi.... Those techy looking backpacks are exactly the opposite I'm looking for

edited: There are some nice looking bags in that store though, except the one you sent me. They don't have the measurements though
March 26, 2014 @ 03:35 AM
bartkira

March 26, 2014 @ 11:47 AM
LCULT

Why not just get yourself one of those laptop sleeve case things, then put that in a regular backpack? That's what I do.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

March 28, 2014 @ 03:37 PM
ZeroInspo

Why not just get yourself one of those laptop sleeve case things, then put that in a regular backpack? That's what I do.
That's what I'm going to do, the built in sleeve doesn't even protect form scratches that well. Are FLUDD bags good quality? Saw a couple of them that I liked. 
You must try this
How is a laptop suppossed to fit well in there plus all my other things, that's for clothing. 
April 21, 2014 @ 09:13 PM
JohnyCash_

17" laptops are almost home PC's. Its gonna be hard finding one that is the style you are looking for. Best plan is to try to find a laptop sleeve that will fit the size, like someone mentioned above. 

http://www.revivebrandco.com/

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

Please login first to reply.