Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 16, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
ruxpin

Hey I'm trying to dress more like an adult and trying to transition out of streetwear. I'm not really into shirts branded with logos anymore.
So I'm looking for some good plain t-shirts, I already have some good fitting white tees that I'm satisfied with (Stafford), but I'm looking for good black and grey ones.

So can anyone tell me how the J Crew "broken in" pocket tees fit? I'm basically looking for plain pocket tees that have the same fit as ALStyle (looking for fit similar to Diamond Supply / Black Scale / etc). I usually wear a large in streetwear brands. Can't really buy ALStyle tees unless you are buying them in bulk or whatever for a brand. So I'm just looking for some plain pocket tees with a good fit.

Thanks
March 16, 2014 @ 01:28 AM
chief

hit up old navy. they have cheap pocket tees that fit excellent. i'm wearing one of their shirts right now as a matter of fact

•••

March 16, 2014 @ 01:31 AM
Mah Nigga

yes they look so dope !!

chief, are they thick ?

can we have a fit pic of those please !

i d like to cop some too
March 16, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
twincolumn

Naked and Famous has 10oz T-Shirts made on old-school mills

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

March 17, 2014 @ 01:58 AM
ruxpin

hit up old navy. they have cheap pocket tees that fit excellent. i'm wearing one of their shirts right now as a matter of fact
Yeah I tried those a while ago but the cut wasn't very good for me, I'm kinda fat I guess. I'm just looking for that looser streetwear type of fit but without the logos.
March 17, 2014 @ 02:21 AM
ramzca

Yeah I tried those a while ago but the cut wasn't very good for me, I'm kinda fat I guess. I'm just looking for that looser streetwear type of fit but without the logos.
Size up? 

Otherwise, just look into streetwear blanks. Hanes, Gildan, Anvil, American Apparel, etc. They usually have shops that sell individual shirts.
March 17, 2014 @ 03:35 AM
ruxpin

Size up? 

Otherwise, just look into streetwear blanks. Hanes, Gildan, Anvil, American Apparel, etc. They usually have shops that sell individual shirts.
Ok thanks I'll check them out. It's a pain trying to find the perfect fit lol, like I'll probably have to waste money on some of these trying to find the right fit. Sizing up usually doesn't work for me because the shirts get too wide.
March 30, 2014 @ 11:15 PM
aug_nine

i think those are too long 

Please login first to reply.