Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 30, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
Jeffry Sandoval

3rd Eye

• Good/Bad 2 votes
  • Legit 1 vote
January 30, 2014 @ 02:54 PM
-che

What possessed you to put good and bad under the same vote... and what the fuck is legit.Your entire line feels like a buncha high-fashion cliches stuck together with poor photoshop skills and a big sprinkling of "trying waaayyy too hard".

Illuminati/3rd eye shit has been done to fucking death ages ago - loads of random ass brands started sticking random fucking triangles on their shit and you've gone and done the same. Sticking a bunch of religious figures on t-shirts is lame and already played out in the 2 years that it's been popular (u r not givenchy, do not think you can pull this shit off - even they can't imo). Oh and american football style lettering on the back of a t-shirt.... wonder where you got that from? Your logo looks like it was whipped up in illustrator in about 20 minutes man.

Back to the drawing board - spend 6 months designing 3 t-shirts and then come back. Don't like roasting people who are doing their thing but you post on here for feedback and man this is weak and looks flung together. Find some original stuff rather than biting massive labels - this doesn't even feel like parody, just weak imitation pyrex/givenchy and typical tumblr shit.
January 30, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
jordanpowell19

this shit is hard, fuck what they talkin bout
January 30, 2014 @ 09:37 PM
HWYS - Joey

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 30, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
Jegz

Lol is this that "GOON" brand I saw in the new and up coming brands a while back? What prettychill said is all relevant. The whole illuminati and religious theme has been done to death and back and over again. There is no differentiation. 
January 30, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
Jeffry Sandoval

"What possessed you to put good and bad under the same vote... and what the fuck is legit.Your entire line feels like a buncha high-fashion cliches stuck together with poor photoshop skills and a big sprinkling of "trying waaayyy too hard".

Illuminati/3rd eye shit has been done to fucking death ages ago - loads of random ass brands started sticking random fucking triangles on their shit and you've gone and done the same. Sticking a bunch of religious figures on t-shirts is lame and already played out in the 2 years that it's been popular (u r not givenchy, do not think you can pull this shit off - even they can't imo). Oh and american football style lettering on the back of a t-shirt.... wonder where you got that from? Your logo looks like it was whipped up in illustrator in about 20 minutes man.

Back to the drawing board - spend 6 months designing 3 t-shirts and then come back. Don't like roasting people who are doing their thing but you post on here for feedback and man this is weak and looks flung together. Find some original stuff rather than biting massive labels - this doesn't even feel like parody, just weak imitation pyrex/givenchy and typical tumblr shit."

I can definitely take criticism but at the same time i want to respond to a couple of your points/opinions. As for the polls, yeah ignore it, this is my first post and I didn't really know what they meant by polls nor did I know how they'd be displayed. First off, you said that we stuck triangles but I really don't know what you're referring to as we don't have any triangles. The designs we had for quite some time but I get why you said that about the football lettering. It's definitely hyped but we had this ready for a while now. Our logo has a meaning behind it as well which is why it's made in that manner. We will definitely go back to the drawing board so stay tuned for our second release. I do appreciate your feedback though, thank you. 

Please login first to reply.