Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 5, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Ethanbane

For the tried and true up and coming brands, why do you exist? i ask because i see a plethora of people trying their hand at fashion only a daily basis. What is the message/goal behind you throwing your brands flag into the fashion gauntlet? is there a genuine passion, a desire to contribute something timeless, leave an indelible mark on the culture? i'm curious.
November 6, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
Tathens

i wanted to make stuff i wanted to wear

keeping it simple and also being able to wear this stuff when i'm older is ideal

MY BRAND: http://desperotica.com ✿) http://www.tathens.tumblr.com

November 6, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
Charles Tolle

Personally, I've always wanted to design my own clothing. I have a full plan on starting up my own brand, but I feel as if I am taking a safer, smarter route than most people jumping right into printing. Even if my brand fails, which I'm sure it will, I feel as if I have the ambition to potentially create something that will catch on. I chose to do this to prove many people, such as family and friends, who don't believe that I can make a living out of what I am pursuing. My mind is set on proving everyone wrong, and I will do whatever I can to be sure that I accomplish that.
November 6, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
culturesupply

I guess fashion is just one of the ways i've found to express myself. I have a passion for it, and I have fun while I do it. 
As long as i'm enjoying what im doing, and actually creating great things, I will always be creating with my brand.

They are them, we are us.

November 6, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Jake Ocean

cause it's fun and rewarding. working hard on something then seeing someone buy it from a different state/country is a thrilling feeling.

http://www.distantlight.co

November 6, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Personally, I've always wanted to design my own clothing. I have a full plan on starting up my own brand, but I feel as if I am taking a safer, smarter route than most people jumping right into printing. Even if my brand fails, which I'm sure it will, I feel as if I have the ambition to potentially create something that will catch on. I chose to do this to prove many people, such as family and friends, who don't believe that I can make a living out of what I am pursuing. My mind is set on proving everyone wrong, and I will do whatever I can to be sure that I accomplish that.

Don't even bother if you think you're gonna fail.
November 6, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
Ethanbane

I ask this question a lot. Working and cutting my teeth within the counter-culture of skateboarding/punk/hardcore, i see tons of brands (and i say that loosely) popping up. With the immense interest in fashion from many, i often find myself asking if the interest is genuine along with the desire to bring something to the table worth remembering, or is it viewed as a way to "get on". I make no judgements. I just find it interesting at the amount of brands that surface at a rapid pace when there was a time when you didn't see many attempting to get in the lane of fashion, music, etc. With the burst and bloom of social media, i feel that some have been seduced into thinking they can be apart of a lane that at one time or another, many never dared to enter. What drives you other than the money, the cosign, etc. What was your inspiration? i'm really looking for some in-depth stories because i see many that have started brands based on nothing but a cosign and ready made designs. I see it like the crack game of the 80's. It appears easy, so everyone is in the mix diluting the culture.
November 20, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
bkypes

My brothers and I started our brand up from an idea my oldest brother had when visiting our family back in Michigan for Thanksgiving in 2010. We did some research and no one had created a product similar to ours and we saw how we could improve upon something that had been around for years. For us it has always been about doing something that we enjoy. Our brand has been supporting my brothers and I for over a year and a half now and it's been amazing. I just moved out to Los Angeles in July which has been a huge blessing. We make our own schedule, get to network with amazing people, get to partner with awesome companies, and put together epic collaborations with other artists.  I think along with it being something we enjoy, it's our way of leaving the mark on the world. We're not trying to build a fad, but something that will last for years to come. 
November 22, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
cityofsavages

cause it's fun and rewarding. working hard on something then seeing someone buy it from a different state/country is a thrilling feeling.
Same here. Also I wanted to carve out my own lane. I saw a void and I'm working to fill it.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

November 26, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
bobbie.fitzgerald

For creating a brand first we must take care of quality and variety in our product and we also decide our area of expertise for creating brand for various kind of goods we are creating, we should focus only  on those item, considering these point we have created a brand TheXstyle which is catching up the market in with its product, but the most important thing is that out customer must got satisfied wit our product and services and if we talk about services the online shopping and free shipping of item is best option to provide good service to our customer.

TheXstyle

November 28, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
canibelieveyou108

I love DressFirst.
It is a new brand,but I love it
especially it's Short A Line Wedding Dress Under 1000
November 30, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
thecomeup

For the feeling of doing something you have always wanted to do not just as a hobby but a profession.

Please login first to reply.