Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 4, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
markd26

Has anybody found a nice and well fitted leather jacket for under $500-$700? If I had the money some of the first options that spring to mind would be a Perfecto or an Allsaints biker jacket but from the research I have done there is not much out there for under this range. Unless it is a really cheap faux leather jacket or something from Topshop or Asos, while being far more affordable, these jackets really don't have close to the same detail or style. Am just wondering of there are any other brands I have not come across that offer something in the $300 range and of course that is real leather. I am essentially looking for a biker style jacket. Anyway I appreciate any help. 

Cheers!
October 4, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
Olive C

Go to a big city. Hit all the second hand shops and leather shops. You don't have to have a popular hyped up brand to get a decent leather jacket. You can get real leather in a biker style for around $500 if you take the time to shop the old fashioned way... have you tried eBay?
October 19, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
You can't buy class.

Most common brands will have leather jackets. You really don't have to spend $500-$700 to buy a nice one. With that money, you'll get a designer one though. 
October 19, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
supreme_ethnic

Any brand got similar style's bikers as balmain but much cheaper?

Please login first to reply.