winter outerwear

August 25, 2013 @ 20:01:49
Basically the summer heat where i am is already starting to disappear and i don't think it will be long at all until it starts to get proper cold for me. so i just wanna see what sort of outerwear people have copped, or will be copping for the upcoming winter. Any suggestions for some streetwear brands with a good selection of outerwear is welcome.
August 25, 2013 @ 22:43:10
Durkl has great quality items
August 26, 2013 @ 11:50:15
It's all about carhartt in winter, they are heavy, high quality construction and my jackets have all lasted since 2011 with practically no issues. All warm enough to rock just a t-shirt underneath in icy winter - wear anything heavier than that (especially for 1st) and you will sweat out.

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

August 26, 2013 @ 12:35:56
It's all about carhartt in winter, they are heavy, high quality construction and my jackets have all lasted since 2011 with practically no issues. All warm enough to rock just a t-shirt underneath in icy winter - wear anything heavier than that (especially for 1st) and you will sweat out.

trust me I had a carhartt anchorage parka last winter. No word of a lie with that zipped up to the top with the hood up I couldn't even feel the snowstorms i had to walk through everyday!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x