Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 25, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
idmwyni

Basically the summer heat where i am is already starting to disappear and i don't think it will be long at all until it starts to get proper cold for me. so i just wanna see what sort of outerwear people have copped, or will be copping for the upcoming winter. Any suggestions for some streetwear brands with a good selection of outerwear is welcome.
August 25, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
outhere

Durkl has great quality items
August 26, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
rottensounds

It's all about carhartt in winter, they are heavy, high quality construction and my jackets have all lasted since 2011 with practically no issues. All warm enough to rock just a t-shirt underneath in icy winter - wear anything heavier than that (especially for 1st) and you will sweat out.

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

August 26, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
idmwyni

It's all about carhartt in winter, they are heavy, high quality construction and my jackets have all lasted since 2011 with practically no issues. All warm enough to rock just a t-shirt underneath in icy winter - wear anything heavier than that (especially for 1st) and you will sweat out.

trust me I had a carhartt anchorage parka last winter. No word of a lie with that zipped up to the top with the hood up I couldn't even feel the snowstorms i had to walk through everyday!

Please login first to reply.