Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 23, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
ImNotAHypebeast

I'm way too used to plain logo t shirts and solid colored hoodies so I decided to look into something new..

http://10deep.com/store/storeCategory.html/45084-tops

Look at the first couple of shirts with repeating patterns all over the shirt (like the venus fly trap or the "black banana leaf" one)

What do you call that type style of tee shirts ? Woven shirts ? Fabric printed ? Idk what they are called . I'm trying to see what other bbrands have shirts and/or hoodies that do the same thing. I like how they have repeating patterns all around the shirt.

I wish I knew the best way to explain what I'm asking . Basically what I wanna know is what is the name of the style of design where the pattern repeats all around the shirt / hoodie . And what other brands use this style as well ? Much appreciated in advance.
August 23, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
ImNotAHypebeast

bump.........
March 4, 2014 @ 09:49 AM
andis1033

I'm not sure about the name of the design what you are asking for. But, there are many top brands that follow the same pattern as you have asked for. Some of them include Levis, Lee, PeterEngland etc
March 4, 2014 @ 11:54 AM
Herber Jeans

I'm not certain about the name of the outline what you are requesting. In any case, there are numerous top marks that take after the same example as you have requested. Some of them incorporate 1717 Olive, 3.1 Phillip Lim, 3.1 Phillip Lim Large Ryder Bag, 525 America, 9seed, 9seed Zuma Jumpsuit.

Please login first to reply.