FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 16, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
rbm787

So I have been working on my own company for a while now (not trying to do a free promo so I wont mention it). I am now ready to launch for fall. I am just wondering what type of lookbook do companies send to stores to show them their season products. To they send illustrated blank shirts with the design before production to have a better idea on how much to produce or do they produce make a lookbook with or without models and send that out? Once again im not asking how to get into stores but what type of lookbook to send them when they ask me for one and when? before or after production?
August 16, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
colin_nyc

get samples of your product, take product shots, put those in the lookbook with details about each style / fabrics used / colorways. then it would be nice to have a few lifestyle shots mixed in. this is what i did with my brand (not really putting it out there yet either). i sent this along to shops as well as via email just to make sure they receive it and i got into 6 shops. not bad for the first go around...good luck dude.

Please login first to reply.