HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 3, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
roknroll3r

Who agrees that there are too many lines are overdoing it with designs and branding nowadays. I appreciate minimalist designs with as little branding as possible.

I like Alexander Wang and the dark theme associatied with the line but the price makes the items out of my reach.

Also love those plain black tees with those subtle details such as the gold zips.

Do inexpensive minimalist garms still exist? Name some brands! Post picks of your favourite affordable pickups.
August 3, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
Queue

I agree with you man, but one reason why i think its hard to find inexpensive minimalist designs is because it caters to an older crowd, who now have proper jobs and can afford it. While flashy designs and so on attract a younger audience.

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

August 3, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
roknroll3r

I agree with you man, but one reason why i think its hard to find inexpensive minimalist designs is because it caters to an older crowd, who now have proper jobs and can afford it. While flashy designs and so on attract a younger audience.
Yeah I understand that, don't get me wrong i used to love that stuff but I've really just got bored of all the loud designs. Now looking for clean and simple clothing. Preferably dark. I reckon there is a lot of money available for someone who can effectively produce minimalist garms and sell them at a fair price.

Anyone know any lines?

Please login first to reply.