July 16, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
finnahfabulous

basically would want to start a brand, but deciding on making a few pieces just for me and my friend who's also collaborating with me. Just wanted some find some blank hoodies with a similar aesthetic as something like Alexander wang or Rick Owens (baggy, lengthy) also wondering if produce these hoodies ourselves would be opt as a better option.
July 17, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
mrh

idk what your even asking 
July 20, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
RealFlyBoiShawn

If you came on here asking for advice, then your really not ready to start your own brand
July 20, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
FreestyleFEllowship

I don't think he wanted to make his own brand quite yet... From what I think I've read this guy and his friend want to make a couple hoodies for themselves and if they go well they would like to sell them around... Basically, just look for blank hoodies and look for reviews on their fit... You probably wont find any hoodies similar to Rick Owens or Alexander Wang cause those are high-end fashion brands that make their money based off of exclusivity, so they probably wont be using stock blank hoodies... Your best chance to find an affordable blank hoodie would be champion or Gildan or a brand like that. just do your research

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

July 21, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
kumasiii

you are not going to find blanks similar to Alexander Wang/Rick Owens, sorry bud

and, on the off chance somebody here did know something, they sure as shit aren't going to tell you for free. you need to do this work yourself, not ask for handouts 

Please login first to reply.