HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 29, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
rottensounds

Vans authentics - they've been adopted by the hipsters, the #fashun, the hardcore kids, the scene kids, the hollister trendycunts etc. Been wearing vans since I was 10 and never owned a pair.

Definitely think things like leopard print, galaxy and floral shouldn't have ever really caught on - it's funny what having a few "crucial" brands producing this shit can do to people's perception of style.

DOUBLE BOX LOGOS is my pet hate though.
What DO you like?
Thread is about what I don't like, don't understand what your tryna get at considering most people mentioned the same shit as me. But if you must know I'm stuck in the 2009 streetwear/skater state of mind - the WDYWT back then pretty much shaped me. Just a mix of shit but I know what I like and don't.

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

August 29, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
adoboFosho

Jordans in general.
Strong post to date ratio

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 30, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
Jonnn8

leopard stuff is so over used, getting really on my nerves. well the people (girls) who use it usually have no fashon sense anyway though hah. 
August 31, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
goc

when a nerd whips out his Louis coin purse /dead.

also high waisted shorts on women, surprised this wasnt mentioned.
September 2, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
Daniel Hedström

when a nerd whips out his Louis coin purse /dead.

also high waisted shorts on women, surprised this wasnt mentioned.
That shit is hot tough.
September 4, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Han

I used to wear Jordans until everyone and they momma got a pair. Now I swear by New Balance and Asics.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

September 4, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
johnsingh

floral is real overused
September 5, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
Bluetooth

In Denmark every fucking prettyboy is wearing these polos with giant horses and stripes and ugly ass shit. I have no problem with normal clean polos though.
September 5, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
repeat

Galaxy print. So annoying.
September 5, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I used to wear Jordans until everyone and they momma got a pair. Now I swear by New Balance and Asics.
Irony
September 6, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
Leopard Duck

matching shirt, hat and shoes

Quack Quack Quack

September 7, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
Bussit

Foamposites period.Just.........Stop
September 10, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
jaybuds

Ecko unlimited
Fat glasses
jogger pants
and finally pulling the front of your hair inside your hat so only the sides show
September 10, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Queue

pocket tees
colour coordinating from head to toe
leather anything on clothing
camp caps

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

September 10, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
ZZZAK

i hate seeing hollister :p
September 10, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
ramzca

Living in Los Angeles, I've grown to hate Converse/Sandals with high black socks, Khaki/Camo shorts, A stereotypical Street Wear Tee and a Snap Back hat. I mean, feel free to wear them individually as you please, but as soon as you put those together - think about your life, man.

That and the fact that Baroque-esque/Classical Artwork tees are starting to become too overused in upcoming brands. I guess if something works, everybody has to jump onto the ship and try to get a piece. No originality, now n' days.
September 10, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
corbotron

Basically to me it's shitty fits. Just because you jump on the hype train and cop a bunch of shit doesn't mean that you look any better. Almost anything can be pulled off by the right person. It's just soo many people either used the same 'played' styles or just simply look like 'try-hards' that are just trying so hard to be original, but in reality they just look like shit. example- You can wear patterns just don't saturate your wardrobe patterns in general.
September 11, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
De Niro

Living in Los Angeles, I've grown to hate Converse/Sandals with high black socks, Khaki/Camo shorts, A stereotypical Street Wear Tee and a Snap Back hat. I mean, feel free to wear them individually as you please, but as soon as you put those together - think about your life, man.

That and the fact that Baroque-esque/Classical Artwork tees are starting to become too overused in upcoming brands. I guess if something works, everybody has to jump onto the ship and try to get a piece. No originality, now n' days.
so true, this happens up in Nor Cal also, I see lame niggas wear that outfit and double sock, which is wearing high socks over another higher sock to show off the two nike swooshes and the same shit with Nike Elites the stupidest fucking thing ever especially in the heat just to "swag" it out and the reason why people wear chucks so much is that stupid ass Taylor Gang hype that these unoriginal fuck niggas wear especially bitches, btw has anybody see dumbfucks wear their snapbacks hella high like this?

September 15, 2013 @ 10:08 AM
Tyler Bailey

Good to know people find the same shit overused as me.
September 15, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
francodz

so true, this happens up in Nor Cal also, I see lame niggas wear that outfit and double sock, which is wearing high socks over another higher sock to show off the two nike swooshes and the same shit with Nike Elites the stupidest fucking thing ever especially in the heat just to "swag" it out and the reason why people wear chucks so much is that stupid ass Taylor Gang hype that these unoriginal fuck niggas wear especially bitches, btw has anybody see dumbfucks wear their snapbacks hella high like this?

same shit goes on in the OC
September 15, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
Rekuso

those dumb 'jogger' pants with the cuffs at the bottom

ig quinnrekuso

September 15, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

huf socks or anything with weed design
September 15, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
netsky.

ZUMIEZ IS OVERUSED. FIND YOUR OWN STUFF YOU LIKE UGH
October 12, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
tokyocean

I don't think this should be considered overused or annoying, but I'm not that big with hoodies, sweatshirts, or tees that have a large graphic or some large text on the back. I'm just not into that for some reason. I'd rather have it all on the front.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

October 12, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
invisibles

graphic tees in general. maybe I'm just getting older.

yeeeeee

October 14, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
tokyocean

I don't feel irritated when people dress in a way that I don't like. If you do feel annoyed by how others dress, though, you should change your approach because that's not how you should be. Why let it affect you? I do see certain trends as overused, but I'm not going to judge you negatively if I see you rocking them. I'm just saying I won't catch on with that trend since it's not my style.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

October 14, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
GEMZ

Most annoying - Leggings 
Over used - Anything thats not simple.. Huge logos etc...
October 14, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
chompske

team snapbacks in general
October 14, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
HWYS - Joey

I hate this &quot;goth/urban/ninja/skirt&quot; faggetry some dumb fucks are wearing. Stop it already and have some fucking dignity.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 15, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
smartmonkey

I don't feel irritated when people dress in a way that I don't like. If you do feel annoyed by how others dress, though, you should change your approach because that's not how you should be. Why let it affect you? I do see certain trends as overused, but I'm not going to judge you negatively if I see you rocking them. I'm just saying I won't catch on with that trend since it's not my style.
maybe you should use your own statement, insecure wiener 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Please login first to reply.