Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 21, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
j_ortiz1313

I'm starting my own clothing line and would like to know which are the best t shirts to get? and if I could get a factory to just make the t shirts? it's just a thought and I don't know much about it but some advice would help thank you!
June 24, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
protag0nist

If you need to ask a forum this question, starting a clothing line is not in your sights my friend.
Yes. There is a wealth of information in here..At least 10 "what are the best blank T" threads in the last 6 month's alone.. Take the time to research, read and learn. 
July 16, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
JohnyCash_

I'm starting my own clothing line and would like to know which are the best t shirts to get? and if I could get a factory to just make the t shirts? it's just a thought and I don't know much about it but some advice would help thank you!
try to go out to events thrown in your city. you can than talk to someone in the game. Most people are helpful for the most part. 

http://www.revivebrandco.com/

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

July 16, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
HOCHSTE

You not knowing how to start a clothing line does not make you unfit for the business
like @protag0nist stated, this forum has a plethora of information when it comes to the
ins and outs regarding a clothing line.

JUST ENSURE that you do adequate and thorough research prior to doing anything,
talk to owners of small time brands, and even try and contact larger brands to see if you could
get info on thier processes, just for insight.

LIKE I SAID, you want to do the process correctly within your financial means but
most importantly, DO NOT RUSH to get started. First impression is everything
and if you first batch of product is bad, it will take a while for your audience to wash
that taste out of their mouths.

best of luck, chap.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 16, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Dino Spumoni

No hate, but it sounds like you know absolute dick about fashion. You better study it if you want to start a line. Yeah it's kinda gay, but you'll get to flirt with bitches and you'll know your shit when it's over.
July 16, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
kinguah

No hate, but it sounds like you know absolute dick about fashion. You better study it if you want to start a line. Yeah it's kinda gay, but you'll get to flirt with bitches and you'll know your shit when it's over.
This is true. If all you're doing is printing tees and trying to sell them online/locally, it's not gonna take off, there is simply too many people doing that nowadays. You gotta get informed, get experience, meet people, take some classes, get a job working for a larger label or at a retail store. Then you have to find and develop your brands identity, which sounds infinitely easier than it is. It can take years, but if it's unique and intriguing, people will be attracted to it. You have to give people a reason to wanna rep your logo. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Please login first to reply.