Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 5, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
Mrhankey123

I'm helping my friend start a clothing brand and i'm wondering where can I find the silky/shiny kind of material used on a lot of clothing tags & also which stores would print on lettering on those tags, thanks
June 5, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
Lucy M Kenedey

I think you should first visit to the different leading online store and analyze their website thoroughly then you would come to know what you should add or do not add in your friend store.

June 14, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
JohnyCash_

Those tags are called labels. They are a damask material. the lower the number the softer it gets. Usually they are 100 denier. 50 denier gets more expensive but looks pretty clean.  I have used a company in the past by the name of Cruz Label. Low quantities and very dope work. Some of the products we sell only in our city have them.

http://revivebrandco.com/

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

June 25, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
JohnyCash_

Thanks Revive_J for the info on price also, does the quality vary or there is a fixed shiny fabric quality and do u print or weave the name on the lables
they normally weave the design into the tag. 

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

June 27, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
jandonas

We make labels and trims. www.syteindustries.com 
June 27, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
metroshoes1

Well its great idea to launch the clothes stores, me also interesting in this product, and also want to do clothes business and make my brand more popular. Once dress collective have made with latest fashion trend, than these dresses has been sale out in different cloth shops for advertisement.which make it easy for you to marketing your products and get profit.

Metro Shoes Women's Shoes

Please login first to reply.