Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 4, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
vancityhype

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knew any good websites were i could actually design for my upcoming clothing company. i was searching around but all that came up were these gay ass custom t-shirt websites. any help would be great
June 11, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
trick916

Stay away from those sites. Do it yourself through Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. If you want to create your own graphics, you need to learn how to use these programs (YouTube is your best friend).. That's if you don't have $ to hire a designer to do it for you (like me). Good luck
June 11, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
noone

Mintees has a lot of good resources for templates and what not.

N1S. www.n1sclothingco.com Instagram: n1sclothing

June 11, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
cruznjust

I agree both with trikx and jodeye. Photoshop your design, and DIY in real life. Would eat up a lot of your time but is worth to try, right?

"A man in a well tailored suit will always shine brighter than a guy in an off-the-rack suit."

June 14, 2013 @ 12:36 PM
tinayellow722

An old woman sitting by the roadside looking at a wall not far from always feel that it will soon collapse, see someone walked over to marry, she kindly cautioned: "The wall is falling down, far the point go.cheap snapbacks was reminded of people puzzled at her in a big way and walked along the foot of the wall - that wall did not fall. old lady is very angry: "how do not listen to my words? ! It was also the way, she tried to be advised. Three days later, many people walk past the wall and did not encounter danger. The fourth day, Last Kings Snapback the old lady was a little strange, but somewhat disappointed, involuntarily came up to the wall in carefully watched, however, in this case, the wall Duo down, the old lady was buried in the dust, masonry, Darien.

Sometimes the surface of things is not it the way they should. http://www.cheapsnapbacksera.com

Please login first to reply.