Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 2, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
Mr_Chukes

Recently I dropped my girls pendant off at Kay's and while I was there, I saw a gold chain that caught my attention. It wasn't too big or too wide. Perfect length in my opinion. I passed on it but after I got back I have been thinking of buying it. How do y'all feel on good chains. You think they worth the money. At Kay's they sell a life time warranty with it. 
June 2, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
thekidrt

I think anything that is made out of real gold in general is worth it. Problem is places like Kay's is a bit over priced. I have a 14kt gold chain that weights 8 grams that is worth like 250ish in gold, and the pawn shop said they would give me 160 for it, but a chain like that would be worth about 1000 at a kay's due to the style of the chain. Check pawn shops first if you're looking to invest in some gold

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

June 3, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
Mr_Chukes

^ might just have to check out a pawn shop. 
June 21, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
sophie01

It seem that you miss on selling it.In Helsinki those kind of stuff they are not let it passed in fact there is some service that do sell gold into cash at http://www.verkkokulta.fi/ and i notice that it was really a good idea on buy and sell the gold.
June 22, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
HWYS - Joey

Don't buy from major jewelry retailers, its all a rip-off. Try to buy from a family business or a smaller company. You can always look up the value of gold and based the price off of that. I own a Cuban link chain with an Saint Lazarus piece and it weights 64grams. I bought it in the late 90's so the price then was about $800, now I can flip it for double that if I wanted to. Gold and silver will never decrease in value, so it doesn't hurt to buy some.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

Please login first to reply.