What Trends Do You Want to See More of? V Necks? Embroidery? New Color Combos?

May 14, 2013 @ 16:28:59 PM
There is already a thread up about what trends you think will die the fastest, but what are trends you hope
to see develop over the next few months?

We are planning on using this camel color for one of our fall crew necks to break away from the traditional black, grey and  red. Also considering V Necks at some point.

Thoughts?

www.2CommaKid.com

May 14, 2013 @ 17:06:09 PM
V neck sweaters, maybe. V neck tees (at least for me personally), a huge no-no.
May 15, 2013 @ 07:42:05 AM
I prefer sweaters and tshirts that have a round neck . I just can not wear the V neck tees as they don't look very good.
babyography
May 17, 2013 @ 17:11:57 PM
What about colors? Do you bore of the black, greys, and navy colors? Are there colors you would like to see? Turquoise? Maroons? Beiges? 

www.2CommaKid.com

May 19, 2013 @ 17:51:40 PM
What about colors? Do you bore of the black, greys, and navy colors? Are there colors you would like to see? Turquoise? Maroons? Beiges? 
Black, grays and navy are classics, but color would stand out with how monochromatic the trends (Black Scale, high fashion in streetwearm etc.) are these days... Of those choices, turquoise for me.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2013 @ 13:48:57 PM
Looks like V-necks are a no go but a little bit of variety in color might be of interest. Cool. 
Thanks for all your comments.

All of your ideas and thoughts are incorporated directly into our production and design processes. We do our best to provide interesting, innovate products for all of you! 

www.2CommaKid.com

May 21, 2013 @ 14:45:10 PM
Pyrex Vision smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
May 21, 2013 @ 23:27:32 PM
There is already a thread up about what trends you think will die the fastest, but what are trends you hope
to see develop over the next few months?

We are planning on using this camel color for one of our fall crew necks to break away from the traditional black, grey and  red. Also considering V Necks at some point.

Thoughts?
for some reason I always associate that tannish color with hipsters. only on tops though, not pants

•••

Please login first to reply.
x