Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 22, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
bengrimm83

Does anyone know the clothing dye to use and where to get the white t shirts??
April 22, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
Coldchain

Rit Dye is probably the best dye, I recommend their bottled dye over their powder dye, and you can get white shirts anywhere. I personally think heavier shirts are better to dye.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

April 23, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
bengrimm83

Rit Dye is probably the best dye, I recommend their bottled dye over their powder dye, and you can get white shirts anywhere. I personally think heavier shirts are better to dye.
ive looked up rit dye you sure its the best brand? imma get fruit of the loom half cotton half polyester
April 23, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Coldchain

ive looked up rit dye you sure its the best brand? imma get fruit of the loom half cotton half polyester
It's the best dye I've used, but it's all trial and error. Feel free to experiment with different brands.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

April 23, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
Alert

I soak the shirts with soda ash for a half for before dying so the color keeps better and use Tulip dyes (you can buy a kit the first time for the nice little bottles they come with or just make your own out of some water bottles with holes in the top, it's really whatever). Just try some different stuff out, you'll learn pretty quickly
April 23, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
minsct

Do NOT get 50% poly shirts. The polyester does not react with the dye very well. Stick with 100% cotton for best results.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 23, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
teows

Alstlye Apparel 1301 tees are the way to go man. Most streetwear companies use them

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

Please login first to reply.