SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 12, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
primez

I really believe that collared shirts are my weakness, although I've been getting more accustomed to them. I dislike how my school requires them. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to college is that I can finally wear more comfortable clothes to school, perhaps a sweatshirt and sweatpants when I don't really feel like dressing up. Certain pairs of denim can be comfortable at first, but I tend to quickly get used to it. I dislike dressing up formally.

Are there certain clothes that make you uncomfortable when you wear them?
April 12, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
Tony Montana

Long sleeve tees. I don't know why. I just can't wear them.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 12, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
primez

Long-sleeve tees without wrist cuffs, perhaps? If that's the case, I know what you mean. When there's not really a wrist cuff, I tend to pull up the sleeves. Plus, I dislike it when the sleeves are too short for me. All my jackets, hoodies, and long-sleeve tees have to extend beyond my wrist to a certain extent. Otherwise, I'd feel uncomfortable unless I pull up the sleeves.
April 12, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
Tony Montana

Long-sleeve tees without wrist cuffs, perhaps? If that's the case, I know what you mean. When there's not really a wrist cuff, I tend to pull up the sleeves. Plus, I dislike it when the sleeves are too short for me. All my jackets, hoodies, and long-sleeve tees have to extend beyond my wrist to a certain extent. Otherwise, I'd feel uncomfortable unless I pull up the sleeves.
Yeah, I just can't stand it when they don't have wrist cuff because then they tend to get tight in awkward places.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 12, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
Rednalooz

I hated jeans my whole life for some reason, then when I was like 17 I finally started wearing them and got used to them. I used to think they were itchy haha.
April 17, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
primez

I hated jeans my whole life for some reason, then when I was like 17 I finally started wearing them and got used to them. I used to think they were itchy haha.
I never thought jeans were itchy. It's just that I felt they were too rough on my skin, which I still do from time to time. For some reason, I have to cringe while putting them on in the morning, especially when it's cold. However, I feel a lot more comfortable wearing them now.

When it's cold, I tend to stay away from collared shirts, although I do get used to them after wearing them for a while. My neck is very ticklish, so I tend to dislike wearing collared shirts. I think my skin is very sensitive, but I'm not sure.

Please login first to reply.