Legit Check on a Supreme Camp Cap

April 05, 2013 @ 03:09:05
http://prntscr.com/z8wcd

Only picture provided. Already asked for more but he said no. Things that worry me is the lack of other pictures, he has about 7 of these in the listing, can't see the tag, and can't see the air holes from the side.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
April 05, 2013 @ 03:39:28
is it a ebay seller? if hes a supreme power seller its most likely legit. need more pics to confirm. but from this only pic it looks legit. 
April 05, 2013 @ 03:42:15
is it a ebay seller? if hes a supreme power seller its most likely legit. need more pics to confirm. but from this only pic it looks legit. 
Yes it's ebay and he has other Supreme items. Quite a bit of Supreme items actually

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 05, 2013 @ 04:31:00
In that picture, it is real. The originator of that pic is a guy who is a constant reseller on eBay, notably as he has all the caps on that red Supreme rug. If you are receiving THAT hat, then it's real. But then again, people can say anything is real... also check the price of the hat, if it's too good to be true (i.e. a buy it now under retail) it's most likely a fake.
April 06, 2013 @ 03:21:01
The canvas camps this season didn't have a lip on the brim that hat is a 100% real..Hurry and buy that box logo quick
April 08, 2013 @ 01:30:48
Definitely legit
April 08, 2013 @ 02:49:25
looks legit to me, get a pic of the inside tag tho

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 09, 2013 @ 03:40:38
Seems Legit but if hes not willing to give more pics ... Idk. Good luck
Please login first to reply.
x