Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 2, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
shimpdiddy

Hey there. I moved to Japan two years ago from Cali/LA. I have always been an avid collector of sneakers, hats to apparel. I want to be the medium by helping you get whatever you have your eyes on in Japan. Of course I will have to charge a certain level of service charge, but will keep it reasonable since I would like to build my reputation as a reliable source to all of you. I would assume many of your interest lies in Japanese brands like Neighborhood, BAPE, Visvim, Mastermind, Beams, Uniqlo just to name a few. I do keep myself updated daily by surfing through the net on the upcoming hot items here in Japan, but obviously I will miss on some releases since I cant keep up with all of them. Anyways, to keep things short and simple. I want to help you get some items that is not easily accessible wherever you reside and in return with some incentive to perform some side hussle. Please contact me if you are interested in any items including kicks(Jordans, Nike, Adidas, New Balance), apparel, hats(Japanese baseball team new eras) or any other random things from Japan and we can talk business. I would like to keep all transactions within paypal. You can also try to reach me via gmail to shimpei.fujiwara@gmail.com

Hope to hear some requests from you soon. Thanks for checking out my post! 
April 3, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
cucumbers

THIS ALL DAY
April 9, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
PHAT DONUTS

A figma Link and Samus....

Please login first to reply.