March 16, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
hypequeen

Hi Guys,

I recently ordered twice on the supreme online store. But after received the tracking confirmation from them, I could not see any update of the tracking from UPS for two weeks. I talked to supreme, they told me they will investigate and call me back which is a shameless lie. I called the UPS and they said the status means supreme generate the label but not even hand the item to UPS. Does any one have the same problem?
March 16, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
smartmonkey

Calm your tits

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 16, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
pattshreds

between PCL and CDG they have been getting a crazy amount of traffic the past 2 weeks. if they havent given it to UPS yet then its still at supreme therefore the package isnt lost. just gotta be patient man.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 16, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
nybackpack

you should call them up imo
March 16, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
hellyeatica

mine took like a week at just sitting in the stage yours was in and then they shipped it and it took two days to get here

http://foodiesaurus.tumblr.com/

March 16, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
acompanion

Read the F.A.Q.
"During high-traffic periods, there may be a small delay in delivery of confirmation emails. If you have not received an email after 1 hour, please check your junk mail folder. If you think you entered an incorrect email, please contact us using the contact form with your order number and last name and we will re-send your confirmation"

8( x x )8

March 17, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
hypequeen

Read the F.A.Q.
"During high-traffic periods, there may be a small delay in delivery of confirmation emails. If you have not received an email after 1 hour, please check your junk mail folder. If you think you entered an incorrect email, please contact us using the contact form with your order number and last name and we will re-send your confirmation"
That is not the situation i face. I got both the order confirmation and the shipped out confirmation. but the tracking information stays at "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."!!
It has been two weeks, has to call them again tomorrow.
March 19, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
hypequeen

The truth is some of your order probably pending for up to two weeks. finally got my order on the UPS truck.

Please login first to reply.