Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 11, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
wuwuisaac

hey guys, 
I need a legit check on this hat, 
the first image is what I see online,
there seem to be 2 different type of tags inside the 40oz nyc snapbacks,

unfortunately, the one that I bought online from a reseller,
doesnt have the exact inside tag,
please see the photos below, and let me know if you think this hat is legit.
thanks

looking for Supreme Box Logo hoodie black or Gray in medium

March 11, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
Kimo 先生

idk but if you want a real legit pair of the black/black givenchy snap pm me.
deadstock $60 + 4% paypal shipped

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

March 11, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
wuwuisaac

what's your tag look like?
is it one of those 3

March 12, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
wuwuisaac

no one has got this hat?

March 13, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
twincolumn

Don't worry: a fake will be the same if not better quality than an original 40oz Snapback lol

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

March 13, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
chief

that might be fake. i have the same hat and i don't remember (im currently on spring break) the black/blue 40 oz tag inside. i bought mine off the 40 oz site when it dropped

•••

March 26, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
switttch

lightweight off topic, but i got a black on black never worn i'll sell for cost.  hit me back on here or email me: switttch@gmail.com

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

March 26, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
247features

None of these are fake. 40oz just decided to use cheaper quality snap backs to print or in this case sew on. They're all legit. The first batch of hats they made were the best quality with the tags seen on the first pic. Then they came out with the all black Givenchy ones and Balmain ones and they printed it with the tag that says "100% cotton twill". If im not mistaken those were really poor quality that fit extremely big. Now, the ones you can purchase at Kith or other sites are labeled 40oz on the tag. They went from being a small independent business with limited quantity hats to branching out and selling their products at wholesale values to other retailers. I don't think they'll ever go back to using the excellent quality hats. Theyre just in it for the money now. Its not the same.
March 27, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
switttch

None of these are fake. 40oz just decided to use cheaper quality snap backs to print or in this case sew on. They're all legit. The first batch of hats they made were the best quality with the tags seen on the first pic. Then they came out with the all black Givenchy ones and Balmain ones and they printed it with the tag that says "100% cotton twill". If im not mistaken those were really poor quality that fit extremely big. Now, the ones you can purchase at Kith or other sites are labeled 40oz on the tag. They went from being a small independent business with limited quantity hats to branching out and selling their products at wholesale values to other retailers. I don't think they'll ever go back to using the excellent quality hats. Theyre just in it for the money now. Its not the same.
The black on black also weren't even completely black on black.  On the back where it says 40oz it's clearly colored in with a sharpie! 

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

April 23, 2013 @ 08:27 AM
JasonXORG

Guys sorry for interupt, i had just bought one. But inside just has the 100% cotton label only. Instead of the Classic or 40oz label. So is my Snapback is Authenticity? please reply me, just wish to know sad 

*Just bought it online*
April 25, 2013 @ 12:01 PM
ftx

Where can I still cop of those?? Anyone?
May 20, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
wuwuisaac

yeah you could kinda tell if you hold one in your own hands. Quality sucks.

May 25, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
Kentaro Fujisaki

"THE Classics yupoong 80%aclyric 20%wool" tag is legit.

"40oz" tag is legit, but its quality is low.

is that right?
May 26, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
quiet1

suspended

Go buy a legit real ones at cmonwealth.com

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.