March 5, 2013 @ 08:58 AM

Post: 1

Join Date: Mar 2013


After taking apart a Snapback for a fashion project, I am trying to find out what the inner part of the brim is called. It is sort of a plastic material, I want to find out what it is called as I want buy more of them.

I have attached a link to a picture on Tiny Pic.



Please login first to reply.
Back To Top