Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 27, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
jediak

Hi, own plenty of Supeme hats I personaly picked up at the NY location but recently purchaed a color sheme I liked off of ebay. Everythign matches up with my existing collection but the main Supreme lable on the front has me questioning it, anyone have this hat to compare it to or can verrify one way or the other. Thanks in advance.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-5-Panel-Hat-Teal-Red-Deadstock-/140910980190?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=enh2lMEGPyZEt4YZYW7p60cNyoc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
February 27, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
dismiss

From what I can tell looks legit, what was your concern about the label?  TBH it's always going to be hard to tell from pics on ebay but the guy isn't selling a ton of hats, he doesn't appear to have purchased any either, and he isn't selling for less than the hat's original value, and he made sure to show the air holes so you could verify distance so it all seems ok to me.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 27, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
jediak

the distance between the "S" and the "U" in Supreme is wider than my other camp caps and the Box logo itself is on a much harder material thatn any of my other camp caps but i know this switches up from season to season which is why I figured i'd ask and see what people said, like I said I don;t question anythign else as the air holes, lable etc all match up with my current colelction it's only th box logo that worried me.
February 27, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
dismiss

the distance between the "S" and the "U" in Supreme is wider than my other camp caps and the Box logo itself is on a much harder material thatn any of my other camp caps but i know this switches up from season to season which is why I figured i'd ask and see what people said, like I said I don;t question anythign else as the air holes, lable etc all match up with my current colelction it's only th box logo that worried me.
That would actually concern me too, does the physical match the picture?  Sometimes people post pictures of the real then send fakes.  I don't have that particular camp so I can't really compare, but sometimes the tag inside the hat can help clarify some things.  

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 27, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
jediak

Yup physical matches the picture if you scroll over the image with the box logo on the front of the cap you can see the distance between the "S" and "U" it's comparable to New Era Supreme hats but all my other camp cats have a tighter space between the two letters. and a softer patch. 
February 27, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
analpolypnamedjesse

$45 for shipping?? cmon son
February 27, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
jediak

yeah i noticed after bidding sad 
February 28, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Fusion

Just compare the tag with your other hats.........

Yes.

February 28, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
jediak

They varry from different seasons and styles slightly, they even varry in the same season from hat to hat. But I do appriciate all the insight and advice everyone has offered so far. 
March 1, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
Fusion

They varry from different seasons and styles slightly, they even varry in the same season from hat to hat. But I do appriciate all the insight and advice everyone has offered so far. 
The inside tag? They've pretty much stayed the same.

Yes.

March 1, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
jediak

Oh sorry, yeah inside tag is fine, holes are fine, brim has a lip.
March 2, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
paulawilson

Yeah I agree sometimes they post a real one and then send you fake ones. This is really mean since you paid for it since it is the original one, then they send you fake ones?? That is really depressing. And $45 for shipping? Oh c'mon confused
March 2, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
jediak

Found some other images of the hat online, they all seem to have the same spacing between the letter "S" and "U" in Supreme which along with all the other correct features leads me to believe it's legit. 
March 2, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
worldfamouss

that hat is legit. it is just different on the logo because it is an older hat. it's from s/s 2008. i just can't believe you paid 45 for shipping lol
March 3, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
potcjerry

Looks legit. But shipping so damn expensive son !
March 4, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
jediak

Yeah didn't notice the shipping cost untill after I bid. Thanks for all the inisight everyone, it's much appriciated.

Please login first to reply.