SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
February 12, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
mattnicholasrv

February 12, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
minsct

Don't like the name at all. Villains hoodie looks alright but reminds me too much of pigalle.

Good luck. Its a tough game.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

February 12, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
mattnicholasrv

Don't like the name at all. Villains hoodie looks alright but reminds me too much of pigalle.

Good luck. Its a tough game.
Thanks
February 12, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
zarsf

Your RV "Stick to the script" design looks like it says RY instead of RV. Not sure if it is supposed to be like that but it made it sort of confused.
February 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
mattnicholasrv

Your RV "Stick to the script" design looks like it says RY instead of RV. Not sure if it is supposed to be like that but it made it sort of confused.
Yeah that one I may refine a bit. It's actually supposed to be a Prescription logo, but made into an RV logo.  The dot below is supposed to be a pill. That's where the stick to the 'script' idea came from.
February 13, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
poobie

Theres a thread for this. 
But I like the name and logo but your designs are boring... did you put any thought into it at all?  Besides slapping a name on a hoodie?  And I can't tell cause I don't have one but make sure your clothing is made of very nice fabric because quality is everything.  But yeah draw up your own designs don't just slap names on a hoodie or Tee look at Ronin they do a good job of being unique and they're a hit! Anyway good luck don't let the name go to waste 
February 13, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
mattnicholasrv

Theres a thread for this. 
But I like the name and logo but your designs are boring... did you put any thought into it at all?  Besides slapping a name on a hoodie?  And I can't tell cause I don't have one but make sure your clothing is made of very nice fabric because quality is everything.  But yeah draw up your own designs don't just slap names on a hoodie or Tee look at Ronin they do a good job of being unique and they're a hit! Anyway good luck don't let the name go to waste 
Thanks for the feedback and advice. More designs are in the works. I think people will be excited about the ones to come. Again though, thanks for the honest thoughts and feedback.

Please login first to reply.