January 24, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
ipaintfr8s

Just won this bidding on eBay for a surprisingly low price of $130. I own a few Gucci belts that I have bought from the Gucci store and this one seems to match up but I would just like to be positive. Can anyone verify this for me for sure? Here is the link to the eBay post.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gucci-Belt-Blue-Trim-Leather-Monogram-Gold-buckle-Belt-/170976459365?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=o27xfZ3vsVIn784zC5Hn5LzsgYk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
January 24, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
nokia

No that isnt real gucci, And if it was real gucci the seller would contact you and say it was stolen before he'd let you buy it for 130. Id say skip it because Your gonna spend 130 and if that shit is fake which is probably is because there are tons of em out there that 1:1 or AAA it will be fucked before you know it. and then people will know its fake because it looks all shitty the leather splits in two. If you havent paid yet i wouldnt
January 24, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
ipaintfr8s

No that isnt real gucci, And if it was real gucci the seller would contact you and say it was stolen before he'd let you buy it for 130. Id say skip it because Your gonna spend 130 and if that shit is fake which is probably is because there are tons of em out there that 1:1 or AAA it will be fucked before you know it. and then people will know its fake because it looks all shitty the leather splits in two. If you havent paid yet i wouldnt
Why do you not think that its real? I own Gucci belts that I bought at the Gucci store and they look the same.. I would need something other than, "no it's fake"
January 24, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

big concern is that the seller HAS 0 feedback on ebay...
January 24, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
nokia

because dude has 0 feedback this is his only listing, they have made alot of fakes of this exact style some even on amazon but like unless you dont know shit about the product which you do if you doubt it, its usually fake. im jus tryin to help you out fam i dont wanna see you out there in a fake gucci belt maybe nobody will know but these hoes will these females will smell that pleather on the waist dont think they wont
January 24, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
ipaintfr8s

I thought that as well, but neither do I, it was my first purchase on eBay so I couldn't really judge off of that. But I mean even the tag on the belt looks identical to the tags I have gotten with belts straight from the store. He assured me it was authentic, and we used paypal. I thought they protected you against sellers selling fake merch
January 24, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
ipaintfr8s

I thought that as well, but neither do I, it was my first purchase on eBay so I couldn't really judge off of that. But I mean even the tag on the belt looks identical to the tags I have gotten with belts straight from the store. He assured me it was authentic, and we used paypal. I thought they protected you against sellers selling fake merch
I would never rock fake shit and I'm trying to compare it to my real ones but idk if the pics are good enough.. dosent eBay and paypal have protection against that kind of stuff.. if they say its Gucci
January 24, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
nokia

yeah but you have to prove to them that the item isnt authentic and shit and i think in a time frame or something
January 24, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
AnthonyT

because dude has 0 feedback this is his only listing, they have made alot of fakes of this exact style some even on amazon but like unless you dont know shit about the product which you do if you doubt it, its usually fake. im jus tryin to help you out fam i dont wanna see you out there in a fake gucci belt maybe nobody will know but these hoes will these females will smell that pleather on the waist dont think they wont
usually 0 feedback people are sellig fakes. but with china and shit you really cant tell if its fake or not

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

January 24, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
j.wang333

I saw that picture today on NDSBG, a facebook buying and selling shoes, clothes, etc group, being sold by a guy who always has cheap LV and gucci stuff for sale. Im not sure hes selling fake items, but people in the group are pretty skeptical of him. In my opinion, its fake. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. 
January 24, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
ipaintfr8s

word.. well I'll be able to tell as soon as I have it in my hands and I'll take it to the Gucci store for reassurance and if its fake I will file claims with paypal and eBay.. dont think it should be too hard to get my money back, anyone have experience with this? Looking more closly I have noticed a few odd things about the belt. The fabric of the dust bag looks different to me also my G's have small sets of screws in them, I do not see any screws on the backside of this one

Please login first to reply.