Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 23, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
EEK

Crack down in the child sweat shop

Around 3 years ago, anyone could spot a fake; cheap material, bad spelling, misplacing, bad sewing etc.

Now I see fakes which are near perfect or if not perfect to the original, copying all the little things.
Demand for fakes has sky rocketed, come a year or two it will be a pandemic effecting fashion and beloved brands

It will be like a zombie apocalypse but everyone is wearing cheap knock off designer clothes.  

.wa do dem.

January 23, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
paulywalnuts

not true.  you are an idiot.  
trends will come and go, posers will buy fakes, but true, timeless companies will continue selling clothes and people who actually buy them for more than just the label will keep buying them.  
knock off shit is garbage.  show me one "near perfect" fake please...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 23, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
EEK

I agree fashion brands do churn out new drops and that people still will go to the company to buy them, I never said people wouldn't

I am merely saying fakes are getting better, which is clearly evidently true. If you want an example your sig reminds me of a good one. Within a week of the lookbook for the comme des garcon x supreme colab fakes shot up everywhere; since its release the quality of these fakes increased. The tags were correct, the box logo was the right stitching, even the material improved. Most fake comme hoodies now are spotted by the draw strings and placement issues. 

Denying that fakes are better is like denying a football flying towards your face, at some point it will hit you.

.wa do dem.

January 23, 2013 @ 09:31 AM
neliuss

Saying that fakes are better is like your head has been hit by a football already.

Yeah sure, some fakes are getting better and harder to keep apart from the real products, but they'll never be better than the real products.
January 23, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
Dom.Dom

Saying that fakes are better is like your head has been hit by a football already.

Yeah sure, some fakes are getting better and harder to keep apart from the real products, but they'll never be better than the real products.
You are totally getting the wrong end of the stick here dude, he's saying that they are getting better from being shit, not better than the original clothes but better than fakes used to be.  Fakes will never be as good as originals but fakes in themselves are evidently getting better and better

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

January 23, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

Fakes are really off. They invest in China, Turkey no expensive materials. They need cheap materials that can cause caner because they have things that might attack our health. Saw a report about fakes and they are really bad for us. So buy legit things no fakes or u will get aids
January 23, 2013 @ 12:46 PM
EEK

Fakes are really off. They invest in China, Turkey no expensive materials. They need cheap materials that can cause caner because they have things that might attack our health. Saw a report about fakes and they are really bad for us. So buy legit things no fakes or u will get aids
The recent report you saw was over fake plastics and was found to be a sabotage attempt by an employee at a factory.  
Traces of lead were found in the plastics which can cause lead poisoning and then lead to cancer. Most companies outsource materials for clothes from the Asia or the Middle East due to it being cheaper; they may still create the clothing in another country like America but the material in mostly mass produced. This means it's easier now for people wanting to make fakes to gain access to the correct material used in the real product.

.wa do dem.

January 23, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

not true.  you are an idiot.  
trends will come and go, posers will buy fakes, but true, timeless companies will continue selling clothes and people who actually buy them for more than just the label will keep buying them.  
knock off shit is garbage.  show me one "near perfect" fake please...
I've seen a pair of fake Yeezy 2s that was 95% like the real thing, only noticeable difference was the scales on the side and the sole didn't glow as bright as the real one.

Good fakes are out there.

hot water

January 23, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
wherethehellismark

hey guys, i think my adadis may be a knock off
January 23, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
nokia

is it that fakes are gettin better or is it that jordans-nikes are incredibly cheaply made and the chinese are just cashing out Same with givenchy's tees and shit your paying 300 for a 3-4 dollar screen printed shirt and I bet you the fake market made about the same off the rottweiler as givenchy did if not more.

Please login first to reply.