HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 29, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
gvldie

Bucket hats are really sick, and they look good on a lot of people.
but you don't need to wear it cause Schoolboy Q wears it
July 30, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
slaytanic666

cop or not?
July 30, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
newt

can't cop bucket hats do to abnormal head shape
July 30, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
sergiomendez283

does anyone know the brim size on the milk crate athletics bucket hat?
July 30, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
mrteebonilla

cop or not?
if you like it than get it wtf why you askin random niggas to get somethin?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 30, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
slaytanic666

cop or not?
cause im not sure about it i really like the green camo they had, but its all sold out so they only had it in this color and i wanna make sure it doesn't look goofy if people would happen to see it on someone in the streets with it
July 30, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
susdaddy

cop or not?
cause im not sure about it i really like the green camo they had, but its all sold out so they only had it in this color and i wanna make sure it doesn't look goofy if people would happen to see it on someone in the streets with it
Yo don't be insecure with your clothing man haha you sound like a woman. fuck what other people think. get it if you want and if you think you're going to look like "goofy" then I think you already answered your own question
July 31, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
slaytanic666

cop or not?
Yo don't be insecure with your clothing man haha you sound like a woman. fuck what other people think. get it if you want and if you think you're going to look like "goofy" then I think you already answered your own question
Yeah I don't think I'm gonna get it not much clothing looks good with that hat
and were all self conscious don't try to act like your shit don't stink 
August 2, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
tylerxluke

I want more subtle designs for buckets since fall is coming up, it doesn't look good wearing hawaiian designs in the later months. 

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

August 4, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
effustephen

This is a super late summer release (due to production errors), but releasing some reversible bucket hats tomorrow. Let me know what you guys think! http://www.effulgencesf.com/
"Gilligan" Bucket

"Irwin" Bucket

effulgencesf.com

August 5, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
lotsofspirit

Hi guys,
Just got your Bucket Hat sample back. We intend to make only 1 size.
Is 60cm diameter good fit?
Cause most of us wear New Era 59fifty 7-3/8  (58.7cm)

Appreciate your feedback.

LOS boys  

http://lotsofspirit.com/

August 5, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
chads

Hi guys,

LOS boys  
Considering its a sample, I'll give you some feedback.

The brim and the way it sticks straight out and kinda curves up makes it look like a fedora and for people that like buckets, thats a bad look. I would also make more lines of stitching on the brim so theres more being closer together. I think in general when people see a decent amount of stitching on the brim it equates higher quality in our brain. Lastly, not sure if intentional but I would prefer having eyelets on the sides, no eyelets just makes it look like an incomplete product to me.

Other than what I stated, the construction, design and fit look awesome. Personally the fabric isn't my style but its a good design.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 5, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
chads

im size 7 1/4 in fitted what bucket hat size should i get
Stick to buying fake Supreme camps...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 6, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
lotsofspirit

Hi guys,

LOS boys  
Considering its a sample, I'll give you some feedback.

The brim and the way it sticks straight out and kinda curves up makes it look like a fedora and for people that like buckets, thats a bad look. I would also make more lines of stitching on the brim so theres more being closer together. I think in general when people see a decent amount of stitching on the brim it equates higher quality in our brain. Lastly, not sure if intentional but I would prefer having eyelets on the sides, no eyelets just makes it look like an incomplete product to me.

Other than what I stated, the construction, design and fit look awesome. Personally the fabric isn't my style but its a good design.
Hey chadacadabra, 

Definitely get the eyelets done and more stitching. Also change the way styling the brim. 

Solid feedback. Thank you so much.

Cheers,

LOS boys

http://lotsofspirit.com/

August 6, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
susdaddy

This is a super late summer release (due to production errors), but releasing some reversible bucket hats tomorrow. Let me know what you guys think! http://www.effulgencesf.com/
"Gilligan" Bucket

"Irwin" Bucket
the top one looks like a tql rip off and the flower print is whatever. the bottom looks like acid wash shit that keeps coming out plus camo is overdone. they're ok, but could be more original. Just giving you some feedback, but keep it up
August 6, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
beverleynyc

Hi guys,

LOS boys  
Awesome hat. Definitely should include some eyelets. And I know someone mentioned you should change the style of the brim, but I'd probably cop even if the brim was like this, because it reminds me of pork pie hats. However, if you're trying to make a bucket hat as opposed to a pork pie hat you should definitely change the brim style. Also make sure you're able to flip up the brim of the bucket hat! It's comfortable to be able to have the option of flipping the brim up and having it stay put. Hope that made sense haha
August 6, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
beverleynyc

thoughts/feedback?
i'll probably lose the metal eyelets and get them embroidered instead.
thinking about losing the band or do yall like the band?
also idk why they sewed the fabric on sideways or maybe im just being picky 
thanks guys

Do you have any fit pics of the sample? Also, what's the sizing going to be like? Looks dope, can't wait to see the final product
August 8, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
MTVTN

We just dropped 6 new buckets all featuring different fabrics - check them out in detail on our site.

http://www.mtvtn.com

August 8, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
OneForeigner

"Gilligan" Bucket

"Irwin" Bucket
the top one looks like a tql rip off and the flower print is whatever. the bottom looks like acid wash shit that keeps coming out plus camo is overdone. they're ok, but could be more original. Just giving you some feedback, but keep it up
bruh, you trippin. Both hats are complete fire and they are reversible. The floral is unique in its version  and definitely is a trend coming up at the moment, and the "giligan" in no way looks like a rip off of tql, both are original and custom. and for the reversed sides, that shit aint acid wash, its a type of skin pattern, and the camo is a complete different colorway than what is being overused at the moment. You can hate all you want, but get your shit straight bruh.
August 8, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
/msf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE

info on the q's bucket? 4:06, tiger camo with mickey mouses

edit: nvm got it. lafayette
August 8, 2013 @ 12:50 PM
Stackies

We just dropped 6 new buckets all featuring different fabrics - check them out in detail on our site.

How the hell are you gonna rip the Supreme x CDG bucket so obivously 
August 8, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
Iarumas

^ Lol you fuck, that's just digital camo.
August 8, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
MTVTN

I was unaware that Supreme created Digi Camo, please tell me more.

August 8, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
slaytanic666

I was unaware that Supreme created Digi Camo, please tell me more.
Let me get a link to that digi camo
August 8, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
MTVTN

^^^ http://www.mtvtn.com/brand.php?brand=39. Right at the top.

August 8, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
slaytanic666

^^^ http://www.mtvtn.com/brand.php?brand=39. Right at the top.
Damn bruh taxin on them bucket hats 
August 9, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
jetageoflotus

im 7 1/2
what size should my head be good to fit nicely in buckets?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 9, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
jetageoflotus

"Gilligan" Bucket

"Irwin" Bucket
bruh, you trippin. Both hats are complete fire and they are reversible. The floral is unique in its version  and definitely is a trend coming up at the moment, and the "giligan" in no way looks like a rip off of tql, both are original and custom. and for the reversed sides, that shit aint acid wash, its a type of skin pattern, and the camo is a complete different colorway than what is being overused at the moment. You can hate all you want, but get your shit straight bruh.
let the HB fam get some discount! 
i wanna cop but that price...

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 9, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
corruptyouth

Hey everyone,

My brand, Corrupt Youth, is planning to release three new summer bucket hats tomorrow at 12 PM PST. Here's a look at them. Thoughts and feedback are appreciated.

If anyone is interested in them, they will be available at www.corruptyouthclothing.com tomorrow.

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

August 10, 2013 @ 09:57 AM
chief

damn ya'll gotta stop with the nature animal patterns lol. theyre nice, its just overkill

•••

Please login first to reply.