Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 8, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
washedaway

As an individual and as a brand I have a few questions that I'm curious to know what everyone thinks.Look forward to reading your opinions and comments. 

1) How much weight do you put on the design of a website? Would you still buy a product from a poorly designed website?

2) How much weight is put on the popularity of a brand? Would you buy a product from an up and coming brand if you thought the work was original and catches your eye? Or would you hold out for something from a known brand?

3) Do you prefer heavy weight tees such as the Al Style that is so popular or would you prefer a much softer tee?

www.WASHEDAWAYLA.com
January 8, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
dvzr0

website design should be cohesive with your line. it's an extension of your brand's look and aesthetic. 

popularity doesn't matter to me. some people like a brand that could be recognized and that has status. others like their shit to be unique and therefore obscure. 

i think the weight of the tee depends on the season, at least where i'm from. but i'd say heavier weight makes it seem like a better quality. i don't want a shirt that is gonna pill or fall apart after a couple washes. 
January 8, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
Bandwagon

^listen to him
January 8, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
theblackflag

1) The website for sure plays a part, although not a big 1.  Fuck the layout if I spot a dope T at an affordable price.

2) As far as popularity I'm 50/50.  I enjoy a nice branded clothing, but I also tend to support any upcoming brands if I find some ill gear from them.

3) Heavy weight Ts for me.  For the most part ensures a bang for your buck as well as something comfortable.  A thin soft T could b the result of poor construction, but hey, if it's cheap why not.  Ain't paying $25+ for something of that though.

GOod questions
January 8, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
dpc1192

1. website design is key.. for me it makes the company legitimate.
2. i like what i like, and if it's not a company i know but catches my eye i'm sold. it's all about getting your product out there.
3.heavy weight Ts feel cheap and shrink too much in my opinon... i know alot of the popular companies use them like SUPREME but i'm not a big fan, although i still buy them.

Please login first to reply.