Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 28, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
primez

Post: 246

Join Date: Sep 2012

Are graphic T-shirts going out of style?
December 28, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
nokia

Post: 121

Join Date: Apr 2012

Location: pittsburgh,

yes the maya predicted it srs sell all the bape tee's nd box logos
December 28, 2012 @ 10:07 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Post: 271

Join Date: Apr 2012

Location: Yass

Graphic shirts are staples, they'll be around for the foreseeable future.

hot water

December 28, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
joliver

Post: 101

Join Date: Jun 2012

Graphic shirts aren't staples, plain shirts are.
December 28, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Post: 271

Join Date: Apr 2012

Location: Yass

Graphic shirts aren't staples, plain shirts are.
Do you really think there won't be any remotely popular graphic shirts in, say, 10 years?
They're staples.

hot water

December 28, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
Detroitdeion

Post: 5

Join Date: Dec 2012

95 percent of ts are ugly as shit, and I would never wear the other 5 percent as the staple of the outft
December 28, 2012 @ 01:52 PM
Detroitdeion

Post: 5

Join Date: Dec 2012

December 28, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
SHARKlN

Post: 5135

Join Date: Apr 2012

Someone makes this thread every other month. T shirts will never die. They're wearable art
December 29, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
.AG23.

Post: 691

Join Date: Sep 2007

Location: I still hate missy.

i love when some 16-20 year olds fashion taste starts to mature, then all the shit they used to like is "out of style"
December 30, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
TSFP

Post: 9

Join Date: Dec 2011

Location: Canada

^^^^^^so true
January 2, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
ArsonsandArchitects

Post: 44

Join Date: Jul 2012

Location: IG: ArsonsandArchite...

Highly doubt it, theres always going to be a market for graphic tees
January 3, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
PandoCalrissian

Post: 1158

Join Date: May 2011

Location: Vista, CA

I agree 95-98 percent of the graphic tee shirt market is weak as fuck 

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

January 19, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
goodsociety

Post: 4

Join Date: Jan 2013

Graphic shirts aren't staples, plain shirts are.
Do you really think there won't be any remotely popular graphic shirts in, say, 10 years?
They're staples.
Graphic tees will always be there, but they will always be changing. Staples should be considered something which can be worn anytime, for as long as it lasts. E.g. plain white t-shirts can be worn with almost anything and will never go out of style. That logo flip tee you bought last month is already done.
January 20, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
barpanda

Post: 40

Join Date: Jan 2013

You'll always be able to find graphic tees, but their popularity always increases and decreases over time. Sometimes they're "in" and everyone is wearing one and other times only a few people will sport them. For the time being it looks like normal monochromatic t-shirts are in style while graphic tees aren't.
January 20, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
peter1234930

Post: 143

Join Date: Aug 2012

Graphic tees stop being fashionable after high school ends.
January 21, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
dmwalking

moderator

Post: 3564

Join Date: Aug 2007

Location: New England

graphic tees aren't as popular as they used to be, but they'll never really go out of style.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 21, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
cartercooper

Post: 44

Join Date: Jul 2012

this thread is ignorant, half the kids who are saying this just want to act like their so mature but really graphic tees are timeless and they will never go out of style, they just don't fit into your "mature" style  

G*O*N*E* ltd. coming soon

January 22, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
notoriginal

Post: 89

Join Date: Jan 2013

Location: LA

ehhhh.......
January 24, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
primez

Post: 246

Join Date: Sep 2012

this thread is ignorant, half the kids who are saying this just want to act like their so mature but really graphic tees are timeless and they will never go out of style, they just don't fit into your "mature" style  
I'm not acting like that. I was just asking because T-shirts may be considered too plain and unfashionable now since things have changed. Don't be so quick to assume a person's mindset or personality. It was really just my observation.
August 17, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
dhargyal97

Post: 2

Join Date: Aug 2013

no i think its pretty popular this days since mos tof the streetware prodice graphic t and all the skaters wears it

Please login first to reply.
Back To Top