Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 26, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
suicidalyouth

http://bit.ly/WCAi1E

What do you guys think?
December 26, 2012 @ 01:23 PM
suicidalyouth

Bumping this because of that asswipe spamming with football/soccer games.
December 26, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
felodese

Probably fake
December 26, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
suicidalyouth

How did you spot that? I'd like to know so I can avoid that next time.
December 26, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
origins

Would need to ask for more pictures, but yea probably fake.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

December 26, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Leopard Duck

She won't know

Quack Quack Quack

December 26, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
suicidalyouth

December 26, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
December 26, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
SHARKlN

yep its fake. logo on tag is way off and the hang tag is attached by a loop.
December 26, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
suicidalyouth

Ok, I just withdrew my bid but does it at least look like it could be legit?
December 26, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
dismiss

It's hard to tell without a lot of pictures and their name on a paper next to the pictures.  If you buy something fake on eBay  the burden of proof to prove that it's fake rests with you and is really hard to substantiate.  A lot of people will post a pic from another source and then send you a different item.  The pictures you want to look for are the small watermark placed on the back of the tag again with the seller's name on a paper next to it (the watermark is kinda hard to get right), the front of the tag (compare it to pictures of other legit item tags which is not too hard to find online), the inner stitching (cause a lot of the fakes have poor internal stitches), as well as the box logo itself (if there is stitching around it).  Always check their feedback on big ticket items, if you see them selling several of the same item usually good chance they are fake.  Also, i personally always ask for a copy of the original receipt.   If they bought it in store they should have it and if they bought it online they could include the packing slip with their name crossed out etc.  And lastly, on a high demand/rare item, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

December 26, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Dom.Dom

It's hard to tell without a lot of pictures and their name on a paper next to the pictures.  If you buy something fake on eBay  the burden of proof to prove that it's fake rests with you and is really hard to substantiate.  A lot of people will post a pic from another source and then send you a different item.  The pictures you want to look for are the small watermark placed on the back of the tag again with the seller's name on a paper next to it (the watermark is kinda hard to get right), the front of the tag (compare it to pictures of other legit item tags which is not too hard to find online), the inner stitching (cause a lot of the fakes have poor internal stitches), as well as the box logo itself (if there is stitching around it).  Always check their feedback on big ticket items, if you see them selling several of the same item usually good chance they are fake.  Also, i personally always ask for a copy of the original receipt.   If they bought it in store they should have it and if they bought it online they could include the packing slip with their name crossed out etc.  And lastly, on a high demand/rare item, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
This guy knows his shit - all very true, plus its the SUP x CDG hoody and there is a astronomical amount of fakes everywhere in every country so unless youre very sure, dont spend.  Unless ofc you dont care if its fake or not, in which case if it fools you then its likely to fool others

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

December 27, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
casshern513

This. These are usually telltale signs at first sight. If you are looking for a Supreme x CDG hoodie on ebay, take precaution already, as there are PLENTY of fakes on there. I almost placed a bid on a Supreme x CDG hoodie that was going for $120, good thing I didn't. The usual things I pay attention to that determine its authenticity from first sight are the laces. If they are rope laces instead of flat, it is fake. Absence of steel eyelets is another telltale sign. If there is a loop tag, it is fake. Most importantly, if the price is under retail ($188 + 8.875%(NY State Tax) = $205) it is definitely fake.

So avoid the "too good to be true" prices, especially if the listing says "what you see is what you get" or if it says "no refunds." A seller with a legit item will always guarantee authenticity and can always refund you if you aren't happy. So avoid the sketchy sellers with lack of description, pictures (especially if untagged). I hope the search for a Supreme x CDG hoodie goes well for you! Good luck, and happy holidays cool

Please login first to reply.